COMBO: Ultrafire WF-139 Lithium Ion Charger / 2 Ultrafire 18500 1600mah 3.7v Batteries
Lithium Ion battery charger with two independent charging channels and adjustable compartments. You can now safely charge two batteries of unequal discharge state or capacity at the same time as this independently monitors and controls the charge for each battery compartment. Note that spacers can be used to charge RCR123 cells, the terminals in the sides of the unit are not connected internally.Specifications:
- Input: 100/240 VAC;
- Will charge 14500, 17500, 17670, 18500, and 18650 batteries
- Optional 12vdc car adapter (cigarette lighter adapter)
- Output: 4.2v with variable current up to 550mA per channel
Ultrafire 18500 1600mah 3.7v PROTECTED BUTTON TOP Protected Rechargeable Lithium Battery Li-Ion UF18500Detailed Description:
This cell features a button top making it particularly compatible with many flashlight applications.
Rechargeable Lithium batteries are rapidly becoming a very economical way to lower the operating costs of Lithium-Powered flashlights. We offer a number of different options in order to meet any rechargeable needs. These are Protected batteries.
These fully protected cells simplify usage with their integrated PCB. Perfect for your single cell application these cells are not for pack building and should not be welded or soldered on which may defeat pr damage the PCB protection. If you are building a pack please choose one of our other cells and the appropriate PCB.Features and Benefits
- Unique and New! With integrated PCB Protection!
- Lithium Ion 18500 cylindrical rechargeable batteries
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device needing 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
NOTE: The power output of this charger is incorrect for the protected 3V 750 & 900mah RCR123A cells that we carry. We specifically do not recommend using this charger for those cells. Only use this charger with 3.6 & 3.7V cells.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc., use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardousClick here for ManualMore Information:
If you need rechargeable batteries and a battery charger, you can place on order to get both products. The Ultrafire WF-139 lithium ion charger combo includes the charger and two Ultrafire 18500 1600mAh 3.7V batteries. This combination is the perfect way to enter the world of rechargeable batteries. The WF-139 charger has two independent charging channels and adjustable compartments making it possible to safely charge two batteries of unequal discharge state or capacity at the same time. The Ultrafire cells have a button top making them perfect for use in flashlights.