Key Features of "Watt's Up" Mini Power Analyzer:
- Measures energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V) for any rechargeable battery pack from 4 - 60V, including NiCd, NiMH , and SLA, and Li-Ion battery packs
- Connector to use a receiver battery for measurement down to 0 V
- Captures current peaks and voltage minimums(droops)
- Accurate & precise - 0.01 A current and 0.01 V voltage resolutions
- Rugged - handles 50 A continuous and 100 A peak at 60 V
- 14 ga., 7 x 37 stranded, high temp silicone rubber insulated wire without connectors
- Small & Light: 2.8" long x 1.7" wide x 0.83" thick (70 mm x 44 mm x 21 mm), 2.5 oz.
- Acts like a wire so doesn't affect model's performance. Precision current sensing resistor, with only 0.001 Ohm resistance and circuitry only draws 0.007 Amps
- Uses DSP to increase ADC resolution and differential measurement amplifiers to increase noise immunity
- Factory calibration stores constants in EEPROM to compensate for component tolerances
- One Year Warranty
- Complete User Manual
Applications - Specially designed for RC Battery Packs to help you:
- Voltage 0-60 V, resolution 0.01 V. That's a 14 cell series li-poly pack!
- Current 0-100 A peak, 50 A continuous, resolution 0.01 A
- Charge 0-65 Ah, resolution 0.001 Ah. That's ~32 Amps for two hours!
- Power 0-6500 W, resolution 0.1 W. That's ~8.7 Horsepower!
- Energy 0-6500 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh. That's lifting a 50 pound model into outer space (65 mi.)!
- Operates from 4.0-60 V, 0 V with optional receiver battery pack
- 16 x 2 STN LCD display
- Powerful, 8 MIPS micro-controlle
- Color: Electric Blue
Please Note: Color may vary.Note:
- Set speed control cutoff voltages and currents
- Tune performance by comparing different setups of propeller, motor, gearing, speed control and battery
- Measure a full battery charge and compare to spec when charger claims done
- Check peak currents are safe for battery, speed control, motor, wiring and connectors
- Predict airplane flight time based on ACTUAL conditions in your model
- Check battery capacity and health and whether battery should be retired
- Verify that the minimum voltage under load is within specifications
- Check for wiring and connector power losses.
- Fine-tuning your electric RC cars & planes for great performance doesn't have to be a guessing game
- Measure power and energy consumption of ANY device with a rechargeable battery pack, such as:
- Airsoft gun battery pack
- Bike lighting battery pack
- E-bike and Scooter battery pack
- Combine the power analyzer together with our 2.4V - 7.2V, 7.2V - 12V, 24V NiMH universal smart chargers, and with 3.6V - 14.8V Li-Ion battery charger It is perfect tool to monitor battery pack's performance
In order measure the capacity of battery pack in charging condition, the battery pack must be discharged fully before measureing. For the battery pack stored for longer time, you need 3 - 5 cycle's charging and discharging to get full capacity.
We don't suggest you use the meter to judge battery nominal capacity, because usually nominal capacity is measured by IEC standard at 0.1C charging and discharging current.
For more details about Watt's up, please refer to the User Manual.