|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday, November 28th At Midnight!
The versatile SureFire X400 features a
solid-state, electronically regulated LED that generates 170 lumens of
tactical-level light - enough to overwhelm an aggressor's night-adapted vision.
Its specially developed Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates a bright,
tightly focused central beam with plenty of reach and enough surround beam to
accommodate peripheral vision. A hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum body
protects the X400's electronics, and O-ring seals and gaskets make the entire
unit waterproof to 22 meters. A tempered Pyrex® window protects its LED and,
thanks to a thin layer of anti-reflective coating, helps maximize light
transmission. The X400 attaches to both Universal and Picatinny rails in
moments, via its proprietary Rail-Lock™ system, and comes with adapter plates
for both. An ambidextrous toggle/push switch provides convenient, fail-safe
The X400 is also equipped with a 635nm Red Laser.
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zipcode.
- Max Output: 170 lumens (5 times the light of a two-D-cell flashlight);
continues producing tactical-level light for 2.4 hours
- Versatile beam is perfect for longer- and close-range applications
- Ambidextrous tactical switching enables fail-safe operation under fire
- Instantly attaches to most handguns with a Universal rail and handguns/long
guns with a Picatinny rail
- Batteries - two SF123 3-volt lithiums with 10-year shelf life
- Aerospace-aluminum construction with Mil-Spec, Type III hard-anodized finish
- O-ring sealed and gasketed; waterproof to 22 meters
- Weight (w/ Batteries): 4.4 oz. (124.8 g)
- Dimensions: 3.54 " L x 1.46" W x 1.86" H (9.0 cm L x 3.7 cm W x 4.7 cm H)