AED Replacement 9146 7500mAh 12V Lithium Sulfur Dioxide (LiSO2) Battery Pack for Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 and G3 Plus Defibrillators - Blue, White, or Yellow
- Item #: ABE-9146-OPT
- Brand: ABE
- Replacement AED power unit for Cardiac Science Powerheart G3
- Lasts for 5 years in storage, providing reliable power for emergencies
- Available in multiple colors to match several devices
- FDA Cleared under 510(k) K120350
ABE Cardiac Science 9146 AED Battery
For Use With Powerheart G3 and G3 Plus AEDs
With long-lasting lithium chemistry and powerful 12-volt performance, the ABE 9146 is a replacement for Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED power units. This battery is ideal for the popular Powerheart G3 and the G3 Plus AED - an emergency life-saving medical device now found in schools, businesses and public spaces across the country. The ABE 9146 provides 12 volts of reliable power and has an incredible 5 Year Shelf Life, great for long-term storage. This battery is available in multiple colors (yellow, blue and white) so you can match it to your particular device.
The ABE Cardiac Science 946 AED battery is manufactured under strict FDA regulations to ensure that the safest and the best quality product is going to be provided to consumers. This battery is made with green technology and can be properly returned back to ABE. Their battery return program is helping clean up the environment one battery at a time. Additionally, there are over two million AED batteries that need to be used and the low price offered by ABE will provide you with the batteries you need without breaking your budget.
- Green battery technology is FDA Cleared under 510(k) K120350
- Non Rechargeable - Do not attempt to recharge
- Constructed with OEM Components and identical performance
- Save money by buying re-celled battery packs
- Always have a backup AED battery for uninterrupted service
- 5 Year shelf life
- ABE is an American based and run company
- Fits the following AEDs:
- Cardiac Science
- G3 9300A and 9300E
- G3 Plus 9390A and 9390E
- Burdick Cardiovive AT
- Battery Size: AED Replacement Defibrillator Battery
- Battery Chemistry: Li-SO2 (Lithium Sulfur Dioxide)
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Amp-Hour Capacity: 7.5 A-Hr
- Watt-Hour Capacity: 90 W-Hr
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Length - 9.31" (236.47 mm)
- Width - 2.76" (70.10 mm)
- Height - 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Weight: 1.21 lbs
|Battery Size:||Battery Pack|
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||7500|
|Battery Shelf Life:||5 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||9.31" (L) x 2.76" (W) x 1.75" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
I bought an AED due to all the Rv'ing we do and in many cases, far away from medical help. So we travel with an AED hoping that we'll never use it. That being said, if it's needed, it best work as intended. I didn't take using non-oem batteries lightly and did a ton of research before buying it from here. Only after what I considered more than reasonable effort to make sure I was getting a product I could depend on, did I press the "buy" button. In this case,
- $1.10(240 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(45 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!