Acebeam E10 LED Flashlight - OSRAM White, Red, or Green LED - 760 Lumens - Includes 1 x 26350
Available with a White, Red, or Green OSRAM LED
Tailor your flashlight to the application with the Acebeam E10. With this light, you can choose between a white, red, or green OSRAM LED. The white LED is great for day-to-day lighting, while the red and green are great for preserving night vision and other activities like fishing or hunting. All three options come with an impressive lumen output, throw, and a defensive strobe mode for quick, on-the-fly self-defense. The most impressive feature of the E10 is its ability to give off light up to 562 meters away - which is 3.5x the height of the Washington Monument. Considering the body is barely 3.5" long, having that much throw packed into a small everyday carry light is amazing! The Acebeam E10 operates from a single, casual side switch for easy access to all modes and single-handed operation. This light also comes with a lockout mode to prevent accidental activation and preserve battery life.
- Made of durable aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Highly integrated side switch provides easy operation
- Knurling and polished finish provide a secure grip
- Streamlined body with slim head design
- Low battery voltage warning when flickering
- Intelligent circuit board design provides max performance and runtime
- Temperature controlled output
- 1 x 26350 Battery
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Battery Warning Card
- Power Source: 1 x 26350 Li-ion Battery
- LED: 1 x White OSRAM, 1 x Red OSRAM, or 1 x Green OSRAM
- Output / Runtime / Throw:
- White OSRAM LED:
- Turbo: 760 lumens / 562 meters / 1 hour 30 minutes
- High: 310 lumens / 363 meters / 2 hours 45 minutes
- Medium: 150 lumens / 245 meters / 6 hours 45 minutes
- Low: 20 lumens / 92 meters / 46 hours
- Moonlight: 1 lumen / 13 meters / 1850 hours
- Strobe: 760 lumens / 1 hour 15 minutes
- Red OSRAM LED:
- Turbo: 250 lumens / 385 meters / 1 hour 45 minutes
- High: 110 lumens / 253 meters / 3 hours 30 minutes
- Medium: 50 lumens / 167 meters / 8 hours 45 minutes
- Low: 6 lumens / 63 meters / 60 hours
- Moonlight: 1 lumen / 9 meters / 1850 hours
- Strobe: 250 lumens / 1 hour 30 minutes
- Green OSRAM LED:
- Turbo: 1050 lumens / 675 meters / 1 hour 30 minutes
- High: 420 lumens / 420 meters / 2 hours 45 minutes
- Medium: 190 lumens / 283 meters / 6 hours 45 minutes
- Low: 25 lumens / 106 meters / 46 hours
- Moonlight: 1 lumen / 14 meters / 1850 hours
- Strobe: 1050 lumens / 1 hour 15 minutes
- Peak Beam Intensity:
- White: 79000cd
- Red: 37000cd
- Green: 114000cd
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Length: 3.58" (91mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.57" (40mm)
- Tube Diameter: 1.22" (31mm)
- Weight: 4.84oz (137.4g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 26350|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable, User Manual|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||562m|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.58" (L) x 1.22" (Diameter)1.57" (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
anyways, i have a youtube review as well if you wanna see it.
so i wanna make this short and go ahead and tell you that this light has been tested for actual output and intensity, the results are incredible. the real tested output was apx 640Lm which is lower than Acebeam claims. However!!! the Cd or intensity was actually tested to around 122,000Cd which is way higher than Acebeam claims. absolutly amazing to see a non Laser Ecited Phosphur light hit these Cd number of throw!
1x1MM Osram emitter, CSLNM1.TG super tiny led...
great run time
honestly non that i can see.
maybe if I absolutely had to choose one it would be the slightly squishy switch.
The UI is intuitive, and the output is nicely stepped. The memory brings up the last setting from off, and there's always immediate access to moonlight mode from off as well, which is particularly useful in a red light, which is going to be used in darkness.
Only negative is the need to remove the battery for charging. Otherwise, this is an ideal nighttime companion.
- $1.10(240 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(45 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!