Acebeam L30 Gen II Rechargeable LED Flashlight - CREE XHP 70.2 - 4000 Lumens - Cool White or Neutral White - Uses 1 x 21700 (Included) or 1 x IMR Button Top 18650
Acebeam L30 Gen II Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Tactical Light With A Punch
Featuring immense output and a rugged design, the Acebeam L30 Gen II LED Flashlight is one of the most effective tactical lights on the market! This powerful torch is able to emit a ridiculous 4000 Lumens of brightness that can throw more than 400 yards, making it one of the brightest handheld tactical lights ever! The versatile light comes with 5 unique brightness levels ranging from as low as 1 Lumen all the way up to its max output, allowing you to choose the output that best suits your current needs! The L30 Gen II even features a blinding Strobe function that can be used to blind an attacker or as a signal in emergency situations. The innovative light is operated using an easy-to-use dual switch interface, which even allows for direct access to both Turbo and Strobe Modes.
In order to achieve its impressive outputs, the L30 Gen II is powered by a single 21700 lithium-ion battery (included), while it can also run on one IMR Button Top 18650 or a pair of CR123As if necessary. Instead of relying on an external charger to refuel its included power source, this flashlight is designed with a convenient micro-USB charging port that allows you to recharge it internally. Charging progress can be easily monitored thanks to the LED power indicator located above the charging port, glowing red when charging and turning green once charging is complete!
Take It Hunting!
The L30 Gen II comes with a number of useful accessories including a micro-USB charging cable, a nylon holster for easy carry, and a special battery adapter for alternative power sources like IMR Button Top 18650s and CR123As. In addition to this helpful collection, the tactical light is available with an assortment of add-ons that transform it into a top-tier hunting light. A remote pressure switch can replace the light's tailcap for a hands-free lighting option so you can keep your hand on your weapon. Red and green filters provide alternative lighting options that are less disruptive to wildlife and better for preserving night vision. All these handy accessories, along with the L30 Gen II's incredible functionality, make it the obvious pick for any tactical user!
Now Available in Neutral White
The Acebeam L30 Gen II is now available in a neutral white LED, providing the same power as the cool white version. Now there are even more reasons to enjoy a Acebeam L30 Gen II.
- Sturdy aerospace-grade aluminum body with military grade hard-anodized finish
- Diamond knurling provides secure, comfortable grip even while wearing gloves
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens safely protects LED
- Smooth metal reflector for maximum beam distance
- Crenulated stainless steel bezel can be used to break glass or for self-defense
- Thermal fins on side of head help dissipate heat
- Dual switch interface for easy operation
- Tactical Tail Switch - Used to turn light ON/OFF. Direct Access to Turbo Mode.
- Stainless Steel Side Switch - Used to switch between outputs. Direct Access to Turbo Mode and Strobe Mode.
- Internally rechargeable when equipped with 21700 (included) or IMR Button Top 18650 via micro-USB charging port
- LED power indicator glows red when charging and green once fully charged
- Special Lock-Out Mode helps prevent accidental activation, conserves battery life
- Comes with Acebeam's 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x 21700 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Battery Tube
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare Rubber Tailcap Boot
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- 1 x FR40 Red Filter (Hunting Kit Only)
- 1 x FR40 Green Filter (Hunting Kit Only)
- 1 x ARPS-R02 Remote Pressure Switch (Hunting Kit Only)
- 1 x Carry Case (Hunting Kit Only)
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 21700 (Included) OR 1 x IMR Button Top 18650 OR 2 x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 373 meters (1223.8 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 34800 cd
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Brightness Outputs (Using Included 21700):
- Turbo - 4000 Lumens → 2000 Lumens - 3 Minutes → 1 Hour 24 Min.
- High - 2000 Lumens - 1 Hour 30 Min.
- Medium - 1000 Lumens - 2 Hours 54 Min.
- Low - 200 Lumens - 13 Hours 36 Min.
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 65 Days
- Strobe - 2000 Lumens - 2 Hours 12 Min.
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 5 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.2 meters (3.94 ft.)
- Length - 6.38" (162 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.89" (48 mm)
- Body Diameter - 1.00" (25.4 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Battery): 5.93 oz. (168 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 1 x 21700, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Battery Adapter, Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), Spare Tailcap Boot, USB Cable|
|Throw Distance (Max):||373m|
|Switch Location:||Tail and Side Switches|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Acebeam 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.38" (L) x 1.89" (Head Diameter)1" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Intermittent run time for the 4k lumen mode is over 45 minutes, also used in the snow to melt ice off my bike and gear, later for hand warming on the road to also see where I am going and protect from cars in thick snowfall. Rare to see a light this size with this kind of power AND run time. In all this snow my one fear is that the rubber water seal coming off, but never happened. The only reason it gets a 9/10 is just this: you can literally see the light on when charging-but...
This leads into a huge plus I need to explain. the light charges USB, right, so it can be turned on when charging- BUT get this- the light doesn't need the battery to run. In the 200 and 1000 and 1 lumen modes it can actually run off the charger. Not sure why you would do this other than keep the light on while charging the 21700 it comes with - and then still see while you change to a 18650 you need to charge (another huge plus many other USB 21700 and 26650 lights cant do) .
This makes it a huge light for emergency use, as it can also run on cr123a batteries, and the 20700 battery of previous model. and the 1 lumen mode makes charging it unnecessary, along with a 5 meter water resistance. Makes it perfect for a situation like those soccer boys that got stuck in a cave.
The security of the tail switch always going into max lumens also helps. I do wish it had a third switch or a different setting.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(274 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $62.00(9 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(50 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(33 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!