Protection Circuit Modules
Li-Ion and Li-Poly battery packs should always be used with a protection circuit to prevent the cell from over charging or over dis-charging. Choosing the correct circuit and applying it appropriately is vital to the longevity your batteries and your own safety. Battery Junction does not provide engineering support for these items, so make sure you've got professional assistance!
- $3.75 As low as $3.45FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $9.95 As low as $8.95FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Tenergy 32002 Protection Circuit Module (PCB) Round for 3.7V Li-Polymer Battery 3.5A Working (6A cut-off)$5.95 As low as $5.00FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $24.95 As low as $16.00FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Tenergy 32005 Protection Circuit Module (PCB) for 7.2V / 7.4V Li-PO and Li-ion 18650 / 18500 7.2V Battery Packs$14.50 As low as $12.45FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Tenergy 32010 Protection Circuit Module (PCB) for 14.8V Li-Ion Battery Pack (4 cells with 6.5A limit) (No Leads)$26.95 As low as $21.25FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *