Military Application Batteries
Military battery replacements are critical to the success of various departments within the US government and military defense program. Radio communications, emergency location transmitters, GPS systems, and even some missiles all require the use of a battery, whether as a primary or as a backup power source, in order to remain functional throughout a mission. Choosing the right military battery for your application is, therefore, more than just finding the best price for in-stock cells. It's important that these replacements are from a reliable source and are capable of handling the task at hand.
BatteryJunction.com is a leading online retailer of batteries, with over 1600 different battery and battery pack options, including those for military use. What sets BatteryJunction.com apart from its competitors is that we limit our selection to high-quality products that have been tried and tested. You won't find imitation or knockoff product on our website. We buy authentic product on which you can rely. In addition to our first-rate selection, we also have an unmatched understanding of the product itself. If you are unsure of a certain chemistry or battery size, our team of customer service representatives can help you find the right replacements for your needs. We here at BatteryJunction.com understand the incredible power batteries can truly have and we can help you learn how to harness that power towards the right application.
Lithium Power is Key
Ultralife is one of the more well-known brands that manufacturers military battery replacements. BatteryJunction.com is an authorized reseller of Ultralife products and currently offers a modest selection of products, including those designed specifically for use with the MIDS-LVT (Multi-functional Information Distribution System), or government communication tool. Most of these military battery replacements feature a lithium non-rechargeable chemistry for ultimate power and reliability. Most military and tactical applications rely on single-use lithium primary cells due to their stability in extreme temperatures, low self-discharge rates, and their extreme capacity. Lithium batteries also have an incredible shelf life for long-term storage - with lithium, users don't have to worry about the batteries expiring on the shelf right away. In addition to Ultralife, we also have a growing collection of lithium primary Saft batteries.
- Ultralife UB1733 BA-5372/U Cell 6V .5Ah Lithium Primary (LiMnO2) Button Top Battery - No Tabs - Bulk$39.75 As low as $32.50FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Ultralife U10027 UHR-CR25650 3.3V 6.1Ah 5/4 C Lithium Primary (LiMnO2) Low Vent Battery - No Tabs - Bulk$23.50 As low as $19.75FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Ultralife UHR-CR34610-TSO D-cell 3V 11.1Ah Lithium Primary (LiMnO2) Battery - Tabbed and PTC Options - Bulk - U10028, U10029, U10028-T1, U10029-T1$28.95 - $31.45FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Xeno XLP-060F AA 2400mAh 3.6V High Pulse Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCI2) Battery with Terminal Options$3.70FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $28.00 As low as $22.75FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Xeno XLP-050F 1/2 AA 1200mAh 3.6V High Pulse Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCI2) Battery with Terminal Options$2.30FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $9.85 As low as $8.20FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $285.00 As low as $252.00FREE SHIPPING *
- $88.50 As low as $72.00FREE SHIPPING *
- Ultralife UHR-XR26500 C-cell 3.3V 6.8Ah Hybrid Lithium Primary (Li-CFx / MnO2) Battery with End Caps - With or Without Tabs - Bulk$22.45 - $23.95FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *