392 coin cells, also known as SR41W coin cells, are batteries composed of a silver oxide chemistry which make them ideal for continuous use devices such as keyless remote entry systems for cars and homes, digital thermometers, watches, glucometers, calculators, and heart-rate monitors. Due to the nature of silver oxide cells, 392 coin cells share some of the more favorable characteristics such as a low self-discharge rate and stable output voltage. BatteryJunction offers these specialized cells in a multitude of brands and combines it with our everyday low price. 392 coin cells from BatteryJunction are available for individual purchase or for purchase in bulk quantities.Be sure to select each item to see quantity discounts! Wholesale & OEM Volume Buyers: We want to earn your business and are confident that we can offer you the best price, quality and availability; please don't hesitate to contact our sales department!
Click here for bulk sales.
- $0.35 As low as $0.22FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Murata 392 1.55V Silver Oxide Button Cell Battery (LR41 AG3. SR41, SR736, SB-B1, V36A) - 1 Piece Tear Strip, Sold Individually$0.80 As low as $0.65FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $1.05 As low as $0.78FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $1.00 As low as $0.75FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- Special Price $0.95 Save 10 % As low as $0.75FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $1.20 As low as $0.89FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $0.45 As low as $0.36FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *