Acebeam E70-AL LED Flashlight - CREE XHP70.2 - 4600 Lumens - 6500K (Cool White) or 5000K (Neutral White) - Uses 1 x 21700 - Aluminum
- Compact and lightweight EDC for numerous applications.
- Max output of 4,600 lumens and max runtime of 11 days.
- Powered by one high capacity 21700 battery, or one 18650 battery.
- Five brightness settings plus moonlight and strobe for a variety of environments.
|Cool White LED||E70-AL-CW|
|Neutral White LED||E70-AL-NW|
|Activity||Camping, Household, Walking|
|LEDs||1 CREE XHP-70.2|
|Depth Rating||6.6 ft (2 m)|
|Drop Resistance||3.3 ft (1 m)|
|HAIII Hard-anodized Anti-abrasive Finish|
|Length||5.05" / 128.3mm|
|Head Diameter||1.18" / 30mm|
|Body Diameter||1.06" / 27mm|
|Weight||3.59oz / 102g|
|Battery Size||1 x 21700 or 1 x 18650|
| Spare O-Rings|
|Battery Warning Card|
Acebeam E70-AL Flashlight
The new Acebeam E70-AL is the perfect go-to EDC for a variety of users and applications. This 5.05 inch flashlight is powered by one high capacity 21700 li-ion battery which ensures extended runtimes and powerful outputs. On max, the E70-AL can put out up to 4,600 lumens and on moonlight mode, it can run for 11 days. Five different brightness settings plus strobe and moonlight modes make it to be perfect for a wide range of uses and environments.
Now, you get to pick from two LED tints: cool or neutral white. The traditional cool white tint is 6500K while neutral white is warmer at a 5000K color temperature.
Dual Fuel Capable
The E70-AL is powered by one li-ion 21700 battery, one of the most sought after power sources for high performance flashlights. To make it convenient for users, this light also accepts a high capacity 18650 for more power options. Equipped with a lockout mode, accidental activation is a thing of the past - never accidentally drain a battery again.
|Turbo||High||Mid 2||Mid 1||Low||Moonlight||Strobe|
Note: Turbo mode can only be activated when using a battery with a continuous discharge rate of at least 10A.
- Notable Features
- » Powerful EDC with a max output of 4,600 lumens
- » Lightweight and compact - perfect size for pockets and bags
- » Max beam distance of 240 meters (787 feet)
- » Powered by one 21700 li-ion battery
- » Also accepts one 18650 with high capacity
- » Extended runtimes - max run time of 11 days (264 hours)
- » Single tailcap switch for easy user interface
- » Five brightness settings and two special modes - moonlight and strobe
- » Intelligent circuitry to protect against overheating
- » Digitally regulated output - allows for constant brightness
- » Lockout mode for added protection against accidental activation in transit
- » Tail-stand capable for perfect area lighting - great for camping
Reviews and Q&A