Acebeam H15-V2 USB-C Rechargeable LED Headlamp - 2800 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650
- Reaches a max 2,800 lumens - a bright output for all outdoor expeditions
- Built-in USB-C charge port lets you power up in a flash
- Red light source offers nuanced visibility on late-night walks
- 2-in-1 design - use as a headlamp or right-angle light!
|Activity||Camping, Climbing, Hiking, Walking, Work|
|Max Throw||721.79ft / 220m|
|Depth Rating||6.6 ft (2 m)|
|Drop Resistance||5 ft (1.5 m)|
|Length||4.37" / 111.1mm|
|Head Diameter||0.98" / 25mm|
|Body Diameter||0.87" / 22.1mm|
|Weight||5.55oz / 157.34g|
|Battery Size||1 x 18650|
|Charge Style||Battery w/ Charge Port|
|Acebeam H15 2.0 Headlamp|
|H15 2.0 Headband|
|1 x 18650 Battery|
|USB-C Charging Cable|
|2 x Spare O-Rings|
Acebeam H15 2.0 USB-C Rechargeable LED Headlamp
High Lumens, Higher Convenience
If you're looking for a reliable headlamp for all your hiking trips and early-morning walks, the Acebeam H15 2.0 is for you! It outputs up to 2,800 lumens, so you can always stay alert of your surroundings, cutting through the darkness. With specialized red light output modes you have nuanced lighting great for navigating at night without straining your eyes, attracting bugs, or alarming passerby joggers.
Built with a convenient side switch, this headlamp is incredibly easy to operate on the go! From the pocket clip to the headlamp bracket and magnetic base, you're always prepared with a no-hassle solution in carrying the H15 2.0.
USB-C Charging with 18650 Battery
The H15 2.0 provides a modern battery system that allows you to recharge via a convenient USB-C port, for rapid energy that will have you back outside in a flash! It is powered by one Li-ion 18650 battery, supporting its maximum runtime of 30 days on ultra-low mode. Charge your headlamp in no time and go the distance!
|Turbo||High||Medium 2||Medium 1||Low||Ultra-Low||Strobe|
Note: Turbo mode is measured in total runtime including step-downs.
- Notable Features
- » Strobe and Red Flash modes provide help in emergency situations
- » Side switch allows for thorough control over output modes and activation
- » Magnetic tailcap allows for hands-free operation on the job
Reviews and Q&A