AE Light AEWL1 LED Weapon Light - Universal Gun Rail Mount - CREE-XP-G2 R5 LED - 260 Lumens - Uses 1 x CR123A
AE Light 260 Lumen Weapon Light
Perfect for law enforcement and other tactical uses, the AE Light AEWL1 Weapon Light uses its CREE XPG2-R5 LED to generate up to 260 Lumens of brilliant illumination that can reach up to 450 feet away for complete visibility. Powered by a single CR123A Lithium battery, this light is able to run at full brightness for up to 80 minutes before needing to replace its battery. The weapon light is activated using the uniquely designed Flapper Switch, designed to be operated by both left and right-handed users, with flippable switches on either side that can be used to momentarily or fully activate the light. To prevent accidental activation, the AEWL1 comes with a Security Lockout feature to make sure the light only turns on when the user wants it to. The AEWL1's body is constructed using aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with a hard anodized finish, which makes it incredibly impact-resistant (up to 3 feet) and water-resistant (submersible up to 1 meter underwater). The light's universal rail mount connects with most standard gun rails so the light can be used with a wide variety of firearms and other weapons.
Features and Specifications
- Body crafted from aircraft-grade hard anodized aluminum
- Universal rail mount attaches securely to most standard gun rails
- Specially designed Flapper Switch allows for momentary and constant light
- Security Lockout feature prevents accidental activation
- Designed for both left-handed and right-handed users
- 2-Year Warranty
- LED: CREE-XPG2-R5 LED
- Power Source: 1 x CR123A Battery
- IPX Rating: IPX-7 (Waterproof and submersible up to 1 meter)
- Impact Resistance: 3 ft. (0.914 meters)
- Brightness Output: 260 Lumens - 1 Hour 20 Min.
- Peak Beam Distance: 450 ft. (137.16 meters)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1166 cd
- Length - 3.5"
- Width - 0.87"
- Height - 1"
Reviews and Q&A