AE Light Xenide Explosion-Proof 20W HID Searchlight - 1200 Lumens - Class I Div 1 - Includes Li-ion Battery (AEX20-EP)
AE Light Xenide 20W HID Explosion-Proof Searchlight
The AE Light Xenide 20W Explosion-Proof Searchlight is rated Class I Div 1 for use in hazardous locations. This easy-to-carry handheld light is the perfect choice for inspecting tanks, vessels and fuel cells. The explosion-proof flashlight is ideal for confined spaces requiring the highest safety rating.
With 90 minute run time per battery and easy change batteries (even with gloves) there are no cords to drag around. This explosion proof flashlight features the latest technology, convenient portability, cordless application and a dramatically brighter beam than any existing explosion proof hand light you are used to. All at a comparable price to a Daniel Woodhead hand lamp. Plus, you don't need a string of these to get the light you need for inspection.
The AEX-20-EP is explosion proof approved for Division 1, Class 1, Group A, B, C and D approved High Intensity Discharge (HID) flashlight. This means that this light can be safely used around flammable gases and explosive materials in confined spaces.Features:
- Optimized reflector, with superior focus resulting in better lumen transfer to the target and sharper crisper beam.
- Improved HID burner resulting in more lumens per watt.
- New "Patent Pending" lamp/ballast electrical circuit, resulting in less losses meaning more lumens per watt and allowing for closer connection shortening the length slightly.
- New "Patent Pending" on/off switch mounted behind the light head and forward of the body, resulting in better balance, and single hand operation.
- Lightweight and narrow design fits comfortably in your hand.
- New ballast to battery connector with modular design for ease of replacement with longer run time battery.
- Improved shock resistance.
- AC charger with CE, UL, GS & PSE, certifications.
- Included Accessories:
- Waterproof battery (2400mAh)
- AC charger (100-240V)
- DC vehicle charger (12V)
- Rubber lens/end cap protectors
- Shoulder strap
- Charger Stand
- Power Source: Built-in 2600mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- IPX Rating: IP68 (protected against dust and protected against long periods of immersion under pressure)
- Brightness Output / Runtime: 1200 lumens / 90+ minutes
- Safety Rating: Class 1 & 2, Division 1 & 2, Groups A-F (all gases and dust except grain) T4A/T5,explosive environments per UL 783 standards
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Beam: 12° fixed spot
- Length: 11.5" (292 mm)
- Head Diameter: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Weight: 30 oz (850 g)
Reviews and Q&A