Panasonic Eneloop AA 2000mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - 12 Pack Retail Card - BK-3MCCA12FA-12AA
- Eneloop AAs feature an incredible 2100 total recharge cycle, saving you literal thousands of dollars over their lifespan.
- Complete with a 10 year shelf life, be sure to pick up a few extra for the long-awaited day that you actually max their charge cycles.
- Featuring a 2000mAh capacity, these batteries beat out most of their competitors, keeping your devices charged far, far longer.
- No memory effect makes these cells retain their entire rated capacity, so feel free to charge whenever you'd like.
Panasonic Eneloop AA 12 Pack2000mAh NiMH low self-discharge rechargeable batteries
Panasonic Eneloop are the way to go if you are looking for long lasting, Low Self-Discharge AA batteries. Great for home and workplace electronics, these batteries feature an impressive 2000mAh capacity that keeps them running longer than competing rechargeable batteries. Their low self-discharge nature allows them to hold a charge for extended periods of time while not in use, maintaining 70 percent of their total capacity for up to 10 Years! Eneloop rechargeable batteries remain healthy for up to 2100 Charge Cycles and are a great choice for saving energy and going green. This pack contains 12 AA-sized Eneloop batteries and comes shrink wrapped to provide the best value possible.
- Pre-charged and ready to use
- Factory charged using solar energy
- Low self-discharge
- Maintains 70% of full charge for up to 10 years
- No memory effect - can be recharged at any time
- Compatible with any quality NiMH charger
- Fully recyclable
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Battery Size: AA
- Battery Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2V
- Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Estimated Charge Cycles: 2100 cycles
- Length - 1.98" (50.4 mm)
- Diameter - 0.56" (14.35 mm)
- Weight: 0.95 oz. (27.0 g)
Reviews and Q&A