Folomov EDC-C1 LED Flashlight - Nichia E21A - 400 Lumens - 5000K - Includes 1 x 3.7V 10440 - Brass
- Mini EDC with tactical and illumination modes - quick access to both.
- Powered by (and included) a li-ion 10440 battery with built-in charge port.
- High CRI for precise color accuracy - ideal for outdoor and utility uses.
- Lockout function to avoid accidental activation while in transit.
|LEDs||1 x Nichia E21A|
|CRI Rating||≥ 80|
|Max Throw||236ft / 72m|
|Submersible 2m depth|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Length||2.79" / 70.9mm|
|Diameter||.55" / 14mm|
|Weight||1.24oz / 35g|
|Battery Size||1 x 10440|
|Charge Style||Battery with Charge Port|
|Folomov EDC-C1 Brass Flashlight|
|1 x 10440 Battery|
|Micro USB Charging Cable|
Folomov EDC-C1 Brass
Stellar Brightness and Throw Range
Folomov ensures the EDC-C1 delivers much needed illumination, which is why they designed it with a Nichia E21A 5000K LED! This Nichia LED offers a CRI Rating of ≥80 and balances that with an impressive output of 400 lumens on its turbo mode. The max throw distance is 72m, providing reliable range outdoors.
Tons of Features in a Compact AAA Light
At just under 3" long, the EDC-C1 Brass is an impressively small AAA (10440 battery) light. Inside however, you'll find loads of great features such as a lockout function, countdown timer, a trifecta of strobe, SOS, and beacon outputs, and dual tactical/illumination operation modes for your preference. You can check out all the unique features below, or download the user manual.
Above data gathered by Folomov according to ANSI/NEMA FL1 standards using a 10440 battery.
When less than 10% of battery life remains, only Low and Moonlight modes will be available.
- Notable Features
- » Utilizes Nichia E21A LED for improved brightness levels & throw
- » Tactical and illumination modes– quick access to different modes
- » High CRI (≥80) offers precise color accuracy for outdoor illumination
- » Trifecta of strobe, SOS and beacon modes for emergency situations
- » Lockout function protects your battery life from accidental activation
- » Countdown timer works in 1-min increments up to 10 minutes max
- » Included battery features a built-in micro USB charging port
Reviews and Q&A