Folomov EDC-C2 LED Flashlight - CREE XT-E - 525 Lumens - Includes 1 x 3.7V 14300
- 525-lumen output and 77-meter throw - a brighter, far-reaching light for everyday use
- Compact size adds portability and makes for great pocket carry
- Included 14300 battery is Micro-USB rechargeable, offering convenient power
- Strobe and SOS modes can help protect in emergencies
|252.6ft / 77m
|IPX8 / 2m
|4.92ft / 2m
|Tail and Side Switches
|1.79" / 45.5mm
|0.67" / 17mm
|0.63" / 16mm
|0.44oz / 12.4g
|1 x 14300 Li-ion Battery
|LED will display charge level
|Folomov EDC-C2 LED Flashlight
|520mAh Micro-USB Rechargeable 14300 Battery
|2 x Spare O-rings
|USB Charging Cable
Folomov EDC-C2 LED Flashlight - 525 Lumens
Packed With Plenty of Brightness
The Folomov EDC-C2 has five brightness levels to best support a wide range of daily activities. With the 525-lumen turbo and 77-meter throw, this light is brighter than its predecessor and can light up your backyard with ease. Strobe and SOS modes can offer protection in case of emergency situations. The location beacon mode alerts others of where you are, which can be useful when walking with a group!
All of these brightness settings and special modes fit compactly in the EDC-C2. With a height of 2 inches, a diameter of under an inch, and a weight of under half an ounce, this is one lightweight EDC carry. It will fit snug in any pockets, purses or bags for quick use when you need it most.
270 Hours of Runtime!
The EDC-C2's Moonlight mode outputs just 1 lumen for a 270 hour runtime, so no matter how long you leave your house, you never lose light! The included 14300 battery is Micro-USB rechargeable for quick and powerful energy that is up to modern standards. The LED battery indicator alerts you when your light is fully charged so you can start late-night yard work or a home improvement project.
- Notable Features
- » Lockout function locks the tail switch for avoiding accidental activation
- » Included memory mode activates preferred brightness settings
- » Has an IPX8 rating and a 2-meter drop resistance
Reviews and Q&A