Folomov EDC-C4 USB LED Flashlight and Powerbank - CREE XP-L - 1200 Lumens - Includes 1 x 3.7V 2600mAh 18650
- 1,200 lumen output in a compact light designed for EDC
- In-body charging thanks to a built-in micro-USB port
- Powerbank function for recharging smartphones and other devices in an emergency
- Battery level indicator alerts you when power is low
|Activity||Every Day Carry|
|Light Source||1 x CREE XP-L V6|
|Max Throw||574.1ft / 175m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Length||3.9" / 99mm|
|Head Diameter||1" / 25.4mm|
|Body Diameter||1" / 25.4mm|
|Weight||1.76oz / 50g|
|Charge Style||In-Body Micro-USB|
EDC Flashlight and Powerbank
As the name suggests, the Folomov EDC-C4 is the ideal 18650 every day carry light. Powered by a single lithium-ion battery, this flashlight is designed with a CREE XP-L LED to emit a 1200 lumen turbo mode perfect for all flashlight users. This EDC light goes the extra mile with built-in powerbank functionality. With a customized USB cable, the EDC-C4 can recharge a smartphone more than once when fully charged, so now there is no need to worry about losing power on any of your USB devices while out and about in your daily life.
Lockout and Memory Functions
The EDC-C4 features a lock function through the side switch to prevent accidental activation, ultimately saving the battery from use and conserving energy for its next use. The Folomov EDC C4 has a memory function embedded into the UI for instant access to your most recently used mode.
Note: Outputs were determined by testing with a single 3.6V 3400mAh 18650 Lithium-ion battery. Results may vary when using other discharge rates and voltages.
- Notable Features
- » Specially designed for home, camping, hiking, and outdoor use
- » Built-in powerbank functionality charges other USB compatible devices!
- » Built-in micro-USB port for in-body charging
- » Battery level indicator so you know when it's time for a recharge
Reviews and Q&A