JETBeam RRT03 Tactical LED Flashlight - 3 x CREE XP-G3 or Nichia 219C - 1400 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18350 - Optional Extender Kit
JETBeam RRT03 Tactical Flashlight
4 Color Outputs, Your Choice of LEDs, and Compact Formfactor!
The JETBeam RRT03 is the latest tactical light from JETBeam that not only a solid white beam, but also three additional flashing colors: red, green, and blue! Great as a back-up light while on-duty or as a primary duty or EDC light, choose from CREE or Nichia LEDs, and have an impressive 1400 lumen output and 145 meter throw. The RRT03 has a beam that utilizes an optimized combination of spot and floodlighting for direct targeting and peripheral vision. Easily access all modes via a dual switch system: use the tail switch for power, tactical lighting, and flashing modes and use the stainless steel rotary control ring for switching between modes.
Powered by a single 18350 battery, this light is super compact at less than 4" long and can fit in pockets or backpacks and still leave plenty of room for other essentials. Or, if you want to add more power, upgrade the JETBeam RRT03 with extender tubes and fit an 18500 or 18650 battery for longer runtimes, yet still maintaining a compact design and comfortable grip.
- Choose between 3 CREE XP-G3 or Nichia 219C LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Red, green, and blue flashing outputs available
- 3 brightness levels, plus 3 special modes: strobe, beacon, and SOS
- New optical lens provides wide range illumination
- Intelligent temperature control system maximizes the lifespan of LEDs
- Reverse polarity function protects from improper battery installation
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with an HAIII military-grade, hard-anodized finish
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- Micro-USB Rechargeable 18350 Battery
- Pocket Clip
- Spare Rubber Cap
- Power Source: 1 x 18350, 1 x CR123A, 1 x 16340, 1 x 18500 (with 1 extender) or 1 x 18650 (with 2 extenders)
- LEDs: 3 x CREE XP-G3 or 3 x Nichia 219C
- Output / Runtime:
- High: 1400 → 600 lumens / 1 minute → 1.2 hours
- Medium: 420 lumens / 1.6 hours
- Low: 85 lumens / 6.5 hours
- Strobe: 1400 lumens
- SOS: 1400 lumens
- Peak Beam Distance: 145 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 5260cd
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Length: 3.63"
- Head Diameter: 1.05"
- Tail Diameter: 0.96"
- Weight: 3.17oz (without battery)
Reviews and Q&A