Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool for Connectors (1005)
Klein Tools Crimping and Cutting Tool for Connectors
The Klein Crimping and Cutting Tool was specifically designed for working with terminals and connectors. The hardened wire cutter in its nose has a capacity of 10-22 AWG. Its crimpers are die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless connectors and terminals. The bright red handles are plastic dipped and cushioned for a comfortable grip.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Cuts and crimps wire around the house or work site
- Cutting capacity of 10-22 AWG
- Die marked crimpers
- Specially hardened nose for durability
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors
- Tapered nose for small spaces
- Plastic dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
- Red handles for better identification
- Proudly made in the USA
- Overall Length: 9.75" (247.65mm)
- Weight: 12.8oz. (363g)
Note: These are not insulated and are not intended for protection against electrical shock.
Reviews and Q&A