Klein Tools Electrician's Scissors - Nickel Plated (2100-7)
Only 1 left in stock
- $79.95FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
|Overall Length||5.25" / 133mm|
|Cutting Length||1.875" / 48mm|
|Weight||3.2oz / 91g|
|Klein Tools Electrician's Scissors [2100-7]|
Klein Tools Electrician's Scissors
Nickel Plated Steel Resists Corrosion
These electrician's scissors from Klein Tools are the perfect addition to any electrician's toolbox. The serrated blades snag wires for non-slip cutting, and the upper flade features two notches for stripping 19 and 23 AWG wire. A scraper and file outlines the exterior edge of both blades.
Crafted from high-quality, tempered steel, these scissors are finished with nickel to protect against corrosion. For a clean cut every time, you can't go wrong with Klein Tools.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Notable Features
- » Designed for telecom and electrical applications
- » Capable of cutting 19 AWG and 23 AWG electrical wire, cable, and cordage
- » Durable tempered steel with nickle-plated finish for corrosion resistance
- » Scraper and file on outsides of both blades
- » Serrated teeth for non-slip, precise cutting
Reviews and Q&A
- $1.15 As low as $1.05FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $39.95FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $1.15 - $2,940.00FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $66.95 - $84.05FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- $29.95FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *