Klein Tools 7-in-1 Nut Driver (32807MAG)
Klein Tools 7-in-1 Nut Driver
One-handed Nut Driving Made Easy
The Klein 7-in-1 Nut Driver makes jobs easier by having different size tools in one perfect package. This nut driver contains the most commonly used nut driver sizes. All equipped with the power of rare earth magnets, you won't lose pieces and can firmly hold onto nuts and bolts as you are working with them. Its pieces have hollow shafts so you can use it on longer bolts as well. Each attachment is color coded by size so you know without a doubt which driver you are using. The cushion grip allows for a comfortable and secure hold while in use. The included wrench-assist on the handle provides added torque for extra tough jobs.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Seven tools in one
- Rare earth magnets provide strong, secure hold of nuts and bolts
- Spring coil holds nuts and bolts in place without using magnets
- High quality handle and shaft for optimal torque performance
- Wrench-assist on handle for extra torque
- Hollow shafts for better nut driving, even with long bolts
- Color coded bands on each attachment for easy size identification
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Overall Length: 9.54" (242.31mm)
- Handle Length: 5.5" (139.7mm)
- Weight: 17.9oz. (508g)
- Nut Driver Sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 1/2", 7/16", 9/16"
- Magnetic: Yes
- Material: Steel
- Insulated: No
- Handle: Cushion Grip
- Color: Black
- UPC: 092644328084
Note: Do not use to pry or chisel. This is not insulated and will not protect against electrical shock.
Reviews and Q&A