Ledlenser iW2R Rechargeable LED Flashlight - 150 Lumens - Includes 1 x 10850 - Laser and LED (502083)
- Penlight with dual high/low brightness modes
- Runs on one rechargeable 10850, negating the need to find battery replacements
- Pocket clip included for easy carry, so you can keep the iW2R on you at all times
|502082||1 x COB LED, 1 x Power LED|
|502083||1 x COB LED, 1 x Laser|
|Output Modes||Dual Brightness Levels|
|Drop Resistance||3.3ft / 1m|
|Length||6.46" / 164mm|
|Width||.71" / 18mm|
|Height||.63" / 16mm|
|Weight||1.764oz / 50g|
|Battery Size||1 x 10850|
|Charge Time||3 Hours|
|Ledlenser iW2R Flashlight|
|1 x 10850 Battery|
Penlight With Laser Pointer
The Ledlenser iW2R is a compact, rechargeable penlight with dual high/low brightness modes with flood illumination. With the 502083 version, there is a laser pointer fitted into the tip of the flashlight with a 650nm wavelength.
Ruler markings can be found on both sides of the iW2R, offering both metric and imperial units up to 4" or 10cm. A wide pocket clip secures the penlight to your pants/shirt pocket or clipboard for safekeeping.
The iW2R runs on a single 10850 li-ion battery and can be recharged hundreds of times in just three hours, a great value compared to penlights that use disposable AAA batteries.
|High(COB / Flood)||High(Power / Spot)||Low(COB / Flood)|
- Notable Features
- » Two sides with ruler markings; up to 4" or 10cm
- » Clip can secure the penlight to a pocket or clipboard
- » Dual brightness modes offer spot and flood beams for versatile lighting
*Some options are no longer available.
Reviews and Q&A