Ledlenser 880528 P5R Work Rechargeable LED Flashlight - 480 Lumens - Includes Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Advanced Focus System - adjust your flashlights' beam pattern from floodlight to spotlight in a snap.
- Incredibly durable - rubber end caps prevent damage done from accidental drops and knocks.
- Magnetically rechargeable - allows for hundreds of hours of use.
- Flex Seal Technology ensures that this light is chemical, dust and water resistant.
|Industrial, Emergencies, Camping
|1 x High Power LED
|LED Color Temperature
|LED Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|787.40ft / 240m
|3+ Brightness Modes, Flashing, Strobe, Beacon, and SOS
|IP68 / 2m
|9.84ft / 3m
|5.19" / 132mm
|5.35" / 136mm
|1.49" / 38mm
|0.86" / 22mm
|4.37oz / 124g Including Battery
|In-Body Charge Port
|Integrated Side Switch
|Side switch will glow different colors reflecting on power left
|Power is Good
|Power is Sufficient
|Battery Needs Charge
|Ledlenser P5R Work Flashlight
|1 x Rechargeable Battery Pack
|1 x Charging Station
|1 x Hand Strap
|1 x Adjustable Clip
|1 x Magnetic Charging Cable
|1 x USB Power Adapter
|1 x Carrying Pouch
|1 x User Manual
Ledlenser P5R Work Rechargeable LED Flashlight - 880528
Rugged Work Light
The new Ledlenser P5R Work flashlight is one of the Work Series line of ultra-durable lighting devices. Designed for tough work environments and harsh conditions, the P5R Work is built to handle it all. To protect the light, each end has rubber caps allowing it to survive falls up to almost 10 feet. Constructed with Flex Seal Technology, this light is resistant from chemicals, dust and water so you can use it in any environment.
Advanced Focus System
Like most Ledlenser lights, the P5R Work is equipped with the patented Advanced Focus System that allows the user to adjust from a floodlight to spotlight beam pattern. In addition to an adjustable beam, you also have a choice of four brightness settings, strobe and a range of emergency modes to keep you safe and visible on the job site. Capable of putting out 480 lumens on its highest setting and running for 25 hours on its lowest setting, you are sure to have enough light for every job.
Once the last of its power has gone, the P5R Work can be recharged with the included charging station, magnetic charging cable and accessories. When you use a rechargeable flashlight or battery, it helps save the environment by reusing cells and saves you money by not having to buy more batteries.
- Notable Features
- » Lightweight and compact work light for a variety of environments and tasks
- » 480 max lumens and a max beam distance of 240 meters
- » Focusable lighting system with four brightness settings
- » Incredibly durable - rubber caps on both ends for superior drop resistance
- » Flex Sealing Technology provides excellent water, chemical, and dust resistance
- » Magnetically rechargeable to save you time and money (charging cable included)
- » Multiple modes including strobe, SOS, Beacon, and Lockout
- » Capable of working in extreme temperatures (-20° to 40°C)
Reviews and Q&A