LG 18650 Batteries
LG batteries are known worldwide for their consistent quality, high performance, and long-lasting power. These batteries are ideal for the creation of battery packs used in the manufacturing and production of industrial electronics. Available in incredibly stable ICR, INR, and IMR chemistries, LG batteries push the cutting edge of battery technology and offer safe, reliable power for even the most demanding devices.
Lithium cobalt rechargeable or ICR Batteries use a LiCoO2 lithium cobolt oxide (LCO) chemistry and are well known for having high specific energy, even amongst its powerful li-ion brothers. Therefore when using an ICR, a PCB protection circuit should always be used in the final product.
Lithium manganese rechargeable or IMR Batteries are a classic standard of Li-ion cells, utilizing stable LiMn2O4 lithium manganese oxide (LMO) chemistry for high discharge rates and steady performance.
Lithium nickel rechargeable or INR Batteries use a LiNiMnCoO2 nickel-manganese-cobolt oxide (NMC) hybrid chemistry for increased energy capacity. While relatively safe on its own, it is still recommended to add a PCB when adding this to any electronic device.
- BUNDLE: 2 x LG HE2 ICR 18650 2500mAh 3.6V Unprotected High-Drain 20A Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Flat Top Batteries$9.40 As low as $7.90FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- LG MJ1 INR 18650 3500mAh 3.7V High-Drain 10A Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Unprotected Flat Top Battery - Bulk
- LG MH1 INR 18650 3200mAh 3.67V High-Drain 10A Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Unprotected Flat Top Battery - Boxed
- BUNDLE: 4 x LG MJ1 INR 18650 3500mAh 3.7V High-Drain 10A Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Unprotected Flat Top Batteries
- $4.85 As low as $3.95FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *
- LG MJ1 INR 18650 3500mAh 3.7V High-Drain 5A Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Protected Button Top Battery - BulkSpecial Price $5.99 Save 14 % As low as $5.80FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *