Olight Olantern Classic 2 Lite Dimmable Retro Lantern - 240 Lumens - Uses 4 x AA - Clay Beige or Forest Green
- 240-lumen output offers bright 360-degree illumination for great area lighting
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, easy to stock up and save for later
- Clay beige or forest green colors available - personalize your Olantern!
- Reliable light for camping, power outages, or in your backyard
|LED||Warm White and Orange|
|Drop Resistance||2.62ft / 0.8m|
|Height||7.32" / 186mm|
|Cap Diameter||4.88" / 124mm|
|Weight||23.1oz / 654g|
|Battery Sizes||4 x AA|
|100 - 15%||Green|
|15 - 5%||Red|
|5 - 0%||Blinking Red|
|Olight Olantern Classic 2 Lite|
|AA Battery x 4|
Olight Olantern Classic 2 Lite
Classic Design, Modern Value
The Olight Olantern Classic 2 Lite is a lantern that lights up the night with powerful brightness you can count on. With the 240-lumen max output and 360-degree distribution, any power outage, campsite, or boat is covered with strong area light. The lantern emits both warm white and orange LED output for ideal night vision that puts your eyes first, so you can clearly see your surroundings. Use the side rotary switch to change between LED modes, to prioritize brightness or runtime.
Clay beige or forest green color options are available to best personalize your lantern light; choose your favorite!
Long Trip? No Problem
This Olight Olantern runs on 4 included AA batteries, so you can stay bright without a power source. Find, stock up, and keep more in storage for power that can be easily replaced. The light runs for a total of 105 hours on the 10-lumen low mode, ensuring reliable brightness out of the house or in emergencies.
|Mode 2||Mode 1|
|Brightness||240 ↓150 ↓100lumens||120lumens|
|Runtime||20 ↓200 ↓60minutes||6.33hours|
|Mode 2||Mode 1|
- Notable Features
- » Stainless steel guards protects LEDs, resisting wear and tear
- » Includes battery indicator to let you know when it's time to replace AA batteries
- » Flat base and hang ring offers versatility when placing your light
- » Metal housing and IPX5 rating makes the Olantern Classic 2 a tough companion in outdoor adventures
Reviews and Q&A