Powertac E11-G2 USB-C Rechargeable LED Flashlight - 1300 Lumens - Osram P9 - Includes 1 x 18650
- 1300 lumen EDC flashlight powered by a single 18650
- Dual Fuel Compatible! Use the included 18650 or two CR123As
- Built-in USB-C charging port for fast and easy recharging
- Dual switch interface for instant activation and quick mode selection
|Activity||Every Day Carry, Outdoors|
|Light Source||1 x OSRAM P9|
|LED Color Temperature||6500K|
|Max Throw||721.8ft / 220m|
|Impact Resistance||6.6ft / 2m|
|Switch||Tail and Side Switches|
|Length||5.03" / 128mm|
|Head Diameter||1.02" / 26mm|
|Body Diameter||0.9" / 23mm|
|Weight||2.7oz / 76.2g|
|Battery Sizes||1 x 18650|
|Also Compatible||2 x CR123A|
|Charge Style||In-Body Charge Port|
|Powertac 18650 2600mAh Battery|
|USB-C Charging Cable|
1300 Lumen EDC Light
The Powertac E11-G2 is your next every day carry flashlight. Featuring a 1300 lumen max output, dual switch interface, and compact design, this light is great for anything from every day tasks to your next outdoor adventure. Ranging from a max of 1300 to a minimum of 1 lumen, this light is great for walking or adventuring at night or close-up illumination for tasks like reading or around-the-house chores.
The dual switch interface is easy-to-use and provides instant activation and access to your favorite modes. Use the tail switch to turn the light on while the side switch is for mode selection. The side switch also doubles as an LED indicator for when you're charging up the included 18650 battery power source.
18650 Power Source and USB-C Charging
Powered by a single 18650 lithium-ion battery, the E11-G2 can power itself for 20 days in firefly mode alone! Plus, you can either charge the battery externally using your own charger, or charge the battery inside the flashlight by plugging into the built-in USB-C charging port. You can also easily swap the 18650 for two CR123As and be on your way just as quickly!
Also Compatible with CR123AsThis flashlight can also use two CR123As as a substitution for the singular 18650. However, outputs, modes, and runtimes will vary when using CR123As. Please consult your instruction manual for more information or the slides above.
- Notable Features
- » Outputs ranging from 1300 to 1 lumen for everything from long-range lighting to up-close
- » Easy-to-use tail and side switch interface for instant light activation and output selection
- » Dual Fuel Compatible - use an 18650 or two CR123As to power the E11-G2
- » Built-in USB-C charging port for fast recharging on-the-go
Reviews and Q&A