Powertac M5-G2 Rechargeable LED Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 - 2030 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650
- Max output of 2,030 lumens with 6 additional outputs ideal for EDC or tactical applications
- Dual switch interface for easy access to the mode you need in the moment
- Supports in-body magnetic charging for quick and easy battery recharges
- Dual fuel compatible! Use included 18650 or 2 x CR123As
|Activity||Every Day Carry, Tactical|
|Light Source||1 x CREE XM-L2 U3 LED|
|Max Throw||1,082.68ft / 330m|
|Depth Rating||6.6ft / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.2ft / 1m|
|Length||4.88" / 124mm|
|Head Diameter||1" / 25.4mm|
|Body Diameter||0.9" / 23mm|
|Weight||2.29oz / 65g|
|Battery Sizes||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Battery Included||Yes (1 x 18650)|
|Powertac 2,600mAh 18650 Battery|
|Magnetic USB Charging Cable|
Compact 18650-Powered EDC
The Powertac M5-G2 is a compact every day carry flashlight powered by a single 18650 battery. Take this flashlight in your pocket, backpack, or keep it in your glovebox in case of an emergency. With 2,030 lumens of max output and a 330-meter throw, this light is the perfect companion for nightly walks with the dog or day-to-day use at work.
Dual Button Interface
The M5-G2 uses a dual switch interface for easy access to all of the available modes this light has to offer. Use the tail switch for both momentary and continuous modes and the side switch for quick access to different lumen outputs and strobe. This system makes it easy to get the output you want when you need it.
Powertac makes your life easier by incorporating in-body magnetic charging to the M5-G2. Quickly recharge the battery inside the light without ever having to remove it! Simply attach the included magnetic USB cable and plug into an outlet and you're all set. Don't have time for a full recharge? Toss in two CR123As instead to keep your light going longer.
The above specifications are for runtimes and outputs associated with using the included 18650 battery. Using CR123As will change lumen outputs and runtimes and may eliminate certain modes.
Turbo mode is measured in total runtime including output at reduced levels due to preventing overheating.
- Notable Features
- » Simple dual switch interface for easy access to 6 different outputs
- » Max output of 2,030 lumens great for activites ranging from EDC to tactical
- » Powered by a single 18650 or throw in 2 x CR123As in a hurry for power on the fly
- » Built-in magnetic charging system for charging without taking out the battery
Reviews and Q&A