Powertac M6-G2 Rechargeable LED Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 - 2030 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650
- 2,030 lumen max output with 330 meter throw great for EDC and tactical users
- Dual tail and side switches offer an easy-to-use user interface for access to all 6 outputs
- Magnetic charging offers a quick and fast option for recharging the included 18650 battery
- Magnetic tail cap makes going hands-free a daily option when using the M6-G2
|Activity||Every Day Carry, Tactical|
|Light Source||1 x CREE XM-L2 U3 LED|
|Max Throw||1,082.68ft / 330m|
|Depth Rating||6.6ft / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.2ft / 1m|
|Length||4.42" / 112.4mm|
|Head Diameter||1" / 25.4mm|
|Body Diameter||0.9" / 23mm|
|Weight||2.29oz / 65g|
|Battery Sizes||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Battery Included||Yes (1 x 18650)|
|Powertac 2,600mAh 18650 Battery|
|Magnetic USB Charging Cable|
An EDC with Tactical Edge
The Powertac M6-G2 combines every day necessity with tactical edge. This compact 18650-powered flashlight offers a 2,030 max lumen output paired with a 330 meter ideal for law enforcement or security personnel. Easily see down long corridors and around open fields while retaining sight. The additional 5 modes are great for day-to-day activities like maintenance, around the house chores, and more.
Versatile Magnetic Charging & Tailcap
Recharge the M6-G2 with the power of Powertac's magnetic charging system. Recharge quickly with the included magnetic USB cable and once the charging indicator turns blue your light is ready to go! Another perk is the magnetic tailcap! Go hands-free by sticking the M6-G2 to any metal surface.
The above specifications are for runtimes and outputs associated with using the included 18650 battery. Using CR123As will change lumen outputs and runtimes and may eliminate certain modes.
Turbo mode is measured in total runtime including output at reduced levels due to preventing overheating.
- Notable Features
- » Simple dual switch interface for easy access to 6 different outputs
- » Max output of 2,030 lumens great for activites ranging from EDC to tactical
- » Powered by a single 18650 or throw in 2 x CR123As in a hurry for power on the fly
- » Built-in magnetic charging system for charging without taking out the battery
Reviews and Q&A