SOG Flash AT-XR Mk3 Folding Knife - 3.45 Inch Blade, Straight Back, Straight Edge - Civic Cyan, Black Out, or Urban Grey - Peg Box
- Compact and slim profile EDC folding knife
- Ambidextrous AT-XR opening and locking mechanisms
- Comfortably and easily used with one hand
- Extremely durable blade made from Cryo D2 Steel
SOG Flash AT-XR Mk3 Folding Knife
3.45 Inch Blade, Straight Back, Straight Edge
The new SOG Flash AT-XR folding knife is perfect for a wide range of users and tasks. The 3.5" straight back blade can be used on day to day projects, or help during outdoor activities and adventures. Its super slim profile and deep carry pocket clip allows for comfortable and easy carrying whether in your pocket or clipped onto your attire. The stylish handle is constructed from textured glass reinforced nylon for a secure but comfortable grip.
Safely Ambidextrous - AT-XR Lock
SOG worked with numerous knife users to perfect their ambidextrous safety system and patented AT-XR lock. This system is designed to be easily used with one hand - no matter which one. The blade locks into place when fully extended activating and locking the spine mounted thumb backstop into place. When open, this knife can withstand up to 1500 pounds of force. The Flash AT-XR blade locks back into place when closed to ensure that no accidental opening occurs.
The Flash AT-XR blade is a combination of a cryogenically heat-treated high-carbon tool steel and a D2 steel that provides excellent wear and corrosion resistance. D2 steel is also widely known to retain its edge and sharpness in comparison to others. No matter how much you use this knife, it will still hold its shape.
- Compact folding knife - closed length is 4.67"
- Slim profile and deep carry pocket clip - easy carrying
- Ambidextrous locking mechanism and design
- Patented AT-XR lock - smooth and safe opening and locking
- Easily used with one hand - even when locking and unlocking
- Locks securely once opened and closed
- Spine mounted and thumb activated safety deployment indicator
- Glass reinforced nylon textured handle provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Blade made of a combination of Cryo steel and D2 steel for ultimate durability
- Straight back and straight edge blade - ideal for a wide range of uses
- Part of the MK3 family - designs based on feedback provided by users and professionals
- Available in three different colors!
Models and SKUs:
Reviews and Q&A