SOG Flash AT-XR Mk3 Partially Serrated Folding Knife - 3.45 Inch Blade, Straight Back - Civic Cyan, Black Out, or Urban Grey - Peg Box
- Compact partially serrated folding knife - perfect EDC
- Ambidextrous safety features - ergonomic for all
- Patented AT-XR opening and locking mechanisms for one-handed operation
- Combination steel blade for ultimate durability
SOG Flash AT-XR Mk3 Partially Serrated Folding Knife
3.45 Inch Blade, Straight Back
The new SOG Flash AT-XR Partially Serrated folding knife was built for heavy-duty use with a modern design. Measuring at just 4.67" when closed, equipped with an ergonomic handle and deep carry clip, this knife can be carried easily and comfortably. The partially serrated blade makes cutting through thicker and more fibrous materials easier - the ultimate outdoors accessory.
AT-XR Ambidextrous Locking System
To make life easier and safer for all users, SOG patented the AT-XR lock for a fast and safe one-handed open and locking system. The Flash AT-XR can be easily opened with one hand (no matter which hand it is), and has secure locks for opening and closing. Once fully extended, the blade locks into place and activates the spine mounted safety deployment indicator which also doubles as a solid thumb backstop. When open, the blade can withstand up to 1500 pounds of force making sure that you are safe cutting through your daily tasks. When closed, the knife also locks to make sure the blade stays closed and preventing accidents.
Cryo D2 Steel
Designed for heavy-duty use, the blade is made from a combination of steels - a cryogenically heat-treated high-carbon tool steel and a D2 steel. This pairing ensures the blade will stand up to the test of time, wear, corrosion and dulling.
- Compact folding knife with a partially serrated blade - ideal for outdoors
- 3.45 inch blade - perfect for EDC
- Texturized glass reinforced nylon handle for a secure grip
- Deep carry clip and ergonomic handle for easy carrying
- Ambidextrous locking system - easy one-handed operation
- Safety locking systems - prevents accidental opening and closing
- Spine mounted and thumb activated safety deployment indicator/thumb backstop
- Combination steel blade - incredibly rugged and wear resistant
- Part of the MK3 family - designs based on feedback provided by users and professionals
- Available in three different color options!
Models and SKUs:
Reviews and Q&A