Ultralife U10021 UHR-CR26650 3V 6.1Ah 5/4 C Lithium Primary (LiMnO2) Battery - No Tabs - Bulk
Ultralife Electronic Battery
The Ultralife U10021 5/4 C battery is a non-rechargeable cell designed for use in telecommunication- and transportation-related electronics. This lithium battery is also compatible with military imaging and surveillance devices. All of these battery-powered electronics require a power source that offers a high energy density and a long run time. The Ultralife U10021 lithium battery is powerful enough to deliver. This non-rechargeable cell is also capable of providing its full voltage after long periods of inactivity.
In addition to its high capacity and reliable current, the Ultralife UHR-CR26650 works in a wide range of temperatures and also offers an impressive shelf life, due to the hermetically-sealed nickel plated steel container. Feel secure in knowing the backup batteries you purchase will be fully functional and will be instantly ready for use for up to ten years.
Please note, the U10021 5/4 C battery does not have tabs or a PTC.
- High 6.1 Ah capacity powers electronics for longer.
- No voltage delay even after long periods of inactivity for unmatched reliability.
- Wide operating temperature range to work in almost any environment.
- Long operating life keeps devices powered throughout an event.
- Hermetically-sealed Ni-plated steel can
- Consumer Telematics
- Commercial Telematics
- Search & Rescue Devices
- Military Communications, Detectors, & Imaging
- Medical Devices
- Battery Size: 5/4 C
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Primary (LiMnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 3V
- Nominal Capacity: 6.1 Ah
- Max Discharge Current: 2.5A continuous
- Pulse Capability: up to 5.3A
- PTC: None
- Operating Temperature Range: -43.6°F to 161.6°F (-40°C to 72°C)
- Terminals: Pressure Contacts
- Safety: Class 9 Hazmat - US and International
- Certifications: UL 1642, UN 38.3
- Shelf Life: 10 Years
- Length - 2.382" (60.5 mm)
- Diameter - 1.016" (25.8 mm)
- Weight: 2.504 oz. (71 g)
Reviews and Q&A