Wagan Proline 10,000W Inverter with Remote - 24V
- 10,000W DC to AC power inverter perfect for RVs, work trucks, boats and more.
- 20,000W high surge peaks to support power-demanding appliances and devices.
- New and improved physical design - taking up 50% less space than previous model.
- Includes a 16 foot power switch remote cable for user convenience.
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Socket Type||4 x US Standard 3-Prong Sockets (NEMA 5-15)|
|Internal Fuses||Non-Replaceable Short Circuit and Reverse Polarity|
|Fuses Needed||ANL 500 amp Fuse (not included)|
|Overload Protection||Automatic Shutdown|
|Over Voltage Shutdown||20V ± 1V DC|
|Overheating Protection||Cooling fan with automatic shutdown|
|Cooling Fan||Thermally Controlled|
|Short Circuit Protection||Internal Fuses|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Internal Fuses|
|Low Battery Alarm||21V ± 1V DC|
|Low Battery Automatic Shutdown||20V ± 1V DC|
|No Load Current Draw- Switched On||<2.5A DC|
|No Load Current Draw- Switched Off||<0.2A DC|
|Wagan 3748-4 10,000W 24V Power Inverter|
|1 x Power Switch Remote with Cord (16 feet)|
|Input Terminal Hardware|
|Length||21.5" / 546.1mm|
|Width||7.75" / 196.85mm|
|Height||6.25" / 158.75mm|
|Weight||21.50 lbs / 344oz|
Wagan Proline 10,000W Power Inverter - 24V
New & Improved
The Wagan Proline 10,000W Power Inverter has had a complete overhaul and is half the size it used to be! Now with a sleek new exterior, new SMT circuit boards, and slimmed down to 50% of the original size, this Proline is one of the most lightweight and efficient inverters of its kind. Still with four AC power outlets able to supply 1500 Watts/ 120 volts each, it is one of the best power accessories for RVs, boats, work trucks, and more.
The Proline 10,000W has an easy to use front interface with clearly labeled features, a manual on/off switch and a remote control power switch with a long cord for convenience. The LED displays on the front show voltage/amperage levels as well as warning indicators for real-time monitoring.
With the new design, Wagan also upgraded the SMT circuit boards and cooling fan to keep up with user needs. These premium components allow for high peak surges to supply energy-demanding appliances and devices with the continuous power they need. Unlike traditional inverters, the Proline has Heavy Duty Solid Mount terminals that eliminate the need for a 90° angle connections which stresses and wears out cords.
- Notable Features
- » 10,000W DC to AC power inverter with mounting options
- » 20,000W high peak surges to support power-demanding appliances
- » New and improved design - weighing and measuring half the previous models' size
- » Four AC (standard US) power sockets for multiple device usage
- » Includes remote control power switch for convenience
- » Modified sine wave power for reliable and steady voltage
- » New SMT circuit boards and cooling fan for guaranteed efficiency
- » Heavy duty solid mount terminals to prevent 90° cord angles
Reviews and Q&A