Klarus K2 2-bay USB Smart Charger with LED Indicator for Li-ion, NiMh and NiCd Batteries
Klarus K2 Smart Charger
Two-Way Power: Charge Batteries or Devices
The Klarus K2 is redefining the notion of what a battery charger can be. In addition to charging your batteries, it can also re-purpose them to serve as a heavy-duty power bank for your USB devices. Simply switch your cord from the input jack to the output, hook it up to your smartphone or tablet, and fire up that dead device! Revolutionary input/output circuitry gives you the flexibility to store and discharge power any way you want.
Crank Up the Amps
Double your charging speed! The K2's beefy 1 amp output is ideal for charging high capacity Li-ion batteries. Simply push and hold the button to crank up from 0.5 amps to a full 1 amp charge rate. It’s a handy option to have when you're in a hurry.
Charges Cells of Any Size and Shape
The K2 has a lightweight, portable body that allows you to throw it in any bag. This helps you take advantage of its battery backup capability. Sliding battery contacts allow it to accommodate almost any cell you can imagine, regardless of size. Intelligent circuitry auto-detects your battery's chemistry and adjusts factors like charging voltage and cutoff.
- Compatible with:
- LiFePO4, 3.7V/3.85V Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd
- Li-ion: 26650 22650 18650 18490 17670 17500 16340 14500 10440 16340 (RCR123A)
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA AAA AAAA C
- Choose from 0.5A or 1A charging current
- Charges via micro USB
- Output port for use as a power bank for USB devices
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- DV/dt Control technology to charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries more fully
- LED charging and discharging indicators
- Displays charge level of Li-Ion batteries even if it's not plugged in
- Digitally regulated charging
- Features over-charge protection to prevent battery damage. Automatically stops charging when complete
- Short circuit, over-current and over-voltage protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Made of durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant) for your safety
- Optimal heat dissipation design for long lifespan
- Charging Bays: 2
- Max Charge Current: 1.0A
- Output Voltage : 4.35V/4.2V/3.65V/1.48V ±1%
- USB port output: 5V/1A
- 115mm/4.53" x 63.5mm/2.5" x 29mm/1.14"
- Weight: 75 grams/ 2.65 oz.
Reviews and Q&A