Olight Omni-Dok 2 Bay Universal Battery Charger - 2nd Edition
- Capable of independently charging two cells at once with individual indicators and charging statuses, saving you time and a hassle.
- Can charge multiple different types of batteries safely, and even tells you if your cell is not supported or installed properly.
- With an auto-shut off mode and overcharge protections, you can simply put your batteries on the charger and walk away.
- Comes with an AC power cord and pre-installed rubber feet for a solid, non-slip grip for a worry-free universal charging station.
Olight Omni-Dok V2
2-Bay Universal Battery ChargerNot only does Olight pump out some of the best LED flashlights in the market, but their accessories are second to none as well. Introducing the Omni-Dok battery charger! Olight has outdone themselves yet again with this incredible and efficient device. This universal battery charger looks like something out of a futuristic movie and will get your flashlights, cameras, toys, and small appliances powered in no time. The two-bay charging system was designed to safely charge the most common rechargeable batteries available. The Omni-Dok will leave you with the power you want and the protection you need.
No Need to WorryYou don't have to worry about over-charging your batteries and possibly damaging them, as the Omni-Dok comes equipped with overcharge protection. The charger stops charging once the cells are fully charged. To guide you through the charging process, the Omni-Dok has built-in charging indicators on either side of the charger. Reverse polarity protection allows the charger to not charge if batteries are inserted improperly. Also, being that each bay is charged through independent channels, two different types of rechargeable batteries can be charged simultaneously. The Omni-Dok will automatically shut off after eight hours of non use to help conserve energy consumption.Batteries NOT includedFeatures:
- Charges multiple battery types
- 4-hour charge time for 18650 cells
- Batteries are charged independently with smart charging technology to regulate power accordingly
- Ability to simultaneously and safely charge different types of batteries
- Dual battery power indicators monitor individual charging status of each battery
- Overcharge protection when a cell has reached a full charge
- Automatic eight-hour shut off
- Notification of improper installation or unsupported batteries
- Rubber feet on bottom for a non-slip surface grip
- Compatible batteries:
- Li-Ion (3.6v or 3.7v): 18650, 17670, 16340 and 14500
- NiMH/Ni-CD: AA and AAA
- Power Input: 12V 1A
- input: 100~240VAC 50~60HZ
- output: 12V 1A
- Dimension: 3.78" x 1.22" (96mm x 31mm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz (102g)
Reviews and Q&A