Coleman 58032 18 Watt Solar Battery Charger
- Item #: COLEMAN-58032
- Brand: Coleman
Note: This item is not eligible for any promotions or coupon codes.
Found a better 'as delivered' price elsewhere or buying in volume?
Give us a chance to match or beat it. Contact us!
Features and Specifications:
- Works with Automobiles, RV's, Boats,Tractors, ATVs, Electric Fences, Deer Feeders, Telemetry, and More
- Maintenance Free / Easy Installation
- Works in All Weather Conditions
- Built-in Blocking Diode Protects Battery Discharge at Night
- Made of Durable ABS Plastic with an Amorphous Solar Cell
- Quick connect and disconnect to the battery
- Temperature Range: -40° to 176° F
- Power Rating: Up to 18 Watts - Under optimum conditions
- Current: 1.2 Amps @ 15Volts.
- Five year warranty
- Pre-drilled installation holes
- Shatterproof tempered glass
- 12 Volt plug
- Alligator Battery Clamps
- 12ft Wire
- Solar Panel
- 4 Stainless Steel Mounting Screws
- LED Voltage Indicator Light Dimensions (L x W x H): 38” x 13.5” x 1.5” (96.52 x 34.29 x 3.81 cm) Weight: 10.8 lbs Manufacturer’s Part Number: 58032
|Compatible Battery Sizes:||SLA|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||38" (L) x 13.5" (W) x 1.5" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
All 12 Volt batteries similar to those used in cars, boats, RV's, motorcycles and personal water craft.
Can I overcharge my battery?
Yes! It is recommended to buy the Coleman 7 Amp charge regulator to not overcharge the battery.
Will the Solar Charger keep my battery fully charged?
The Solar Charger charges your battery with the power of the sun. With a charge controller, it will keep a battery charged.
How long does it take to charge a dead battery?
The Solar Charger produces 1.5 Amps per Hour in full sunlight. Depending on the size of your batteries a 40 Amp Hr battery, at 50%, would take 20 Hrs. By doubling the amount of panels, you would reduce the time needed by Half.
Can I extend the wire?
The 12' wire can be extended up to a maximum of 27', without Loss of power or voltage.
How many batteries can I charge using 1 unit?
This Solar Charger is capable of charging a bank of batteries but the charge will be divided. Ensure positive to positive and negative to negative connections to ensure 12Volts.
Can this Solar Charger run my whole house?
No. This panel is best used to recharge 12Volt Batteries. Please check Charts on the box for charging options.
How can I run 110 Volt appliances with my Solar Chargers?
By using an Inverter connected to the battery that Converts DC Power to AC Power.
Is my Solar Charger Weatherproof?
Yes, this panel is fully weatherproofed.
Can I run an appliance directly from my Solar Charger without a battery?
Yes, although the Solar Charger might have inconsistent voltages and will affect running the appliance. It is recommended to charge 12Volt batteries only.
- No shore power needed, blocking diode prevents nighttime discharge, seems to work even if partially dirty from "mud" rains.
- Does need to be either secured or placed in such a manner as to prevent being blown off a deck in strong winds.
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1600mAh 3V 3A Lithium (LiMnO2) Button Top Photo Battery - Bulk$1.15(252 Reviews)As Low As: $1.05 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Fitorch P25 Little Fatty LED Flashlight - 4 x CREE XP-G3 - 3000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 26350 (included)$66.95(62 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
Nitecore Digicharger D2 2-Channel Smart Battery Charger for Li-ion, Ni-Cd, & NiMH Batteries$23.95(59 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(48 Reviews)Free Shipping!
Panasonic Eneloop BK-4MCCA-8BA AAA 800mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - 8 Pack Retail Card$17.50(34 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Coleman 58022 6 Watt Trickle Charger
Coleman 58012 2 Watt Solar Battery Maintainer
Coleman 58013 1 Watt Solar Sports Charger
Klarus K2A 3-in-1 2-Bay Smart Charger, Power Bank and Battery Holder for 18650, 20700, and 21700 Batteries
NOCO GENIUS1 1A Battery Charger
XTAR MC4S 4-Bay Li-ion and NiMH Battery Charger
NOCO GENIUS10 10A Battery Charger
NOCO GENIUS2D 2A Direct-Mount Battery Charger
NOCO GEN5X2 2-Bank 10A Onboard Battery Charger
NOCO GB500 Boost Max 12V/24V 6250A Jump Starter
Coleman 58032 18 Watt Solar Battery Charger
- Standard Shipping Rates Apply
- In Stock