Duracell Procell PC1300 (12PK) D-cell 1.5V Alkaline Button Top Batteries (PC1300BKD) - Contractor Pack of 12
- Specifically manufactured for industrial environments, standing up to the rigors of hard use.
- Durable construction, allowing it to operate efficiently in a wide temperature range (-4 to 130 degrees f).
- Safe and stable Alkaline Manganese Dioxide chemistry supports a high capacity while retaining its power for a shelf life up to 10 years.
- Clearly coded with expiration date, and a mercury-free formula, there are no disposal issues.
Duracell Procell D Batteries - 12 Pack
This convenient 12 pack of Duracell Procell D batteries is perfect for providing your workplace with the power you need. Each Procell battery features a 10 Year Shelf Life that makes this pack great to store away for emergency use. The Procell D cells each have an amazing capacity that will keep your tools and electronic devices running when you need them most. Procell batteries are designed for hard use, and with superior manufacturing and a wide temperature operating range they are a fantastic utility for your job site or workplace.
Please feel free to review our Packaging Guide to learn how these batteries are packaged and sold.Features & Benefits
- Alkaline Manganese Dioxide Chemistry
- -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F) Temperature Operating Range
- Reliable Manufacturing For Industrial Environments
- Manufactured To Meet IEC 60086 And ISO 9000 Standards
- Date Coded To Guarantee Freshness
Note: Packaging May Vary
Reviews and Q&A