Energizer Ultimate L92-VP AAA 1250mAh 1.5V High Energy 1.5A Lithium (LiFeS2) Button Top Battery - Bulk (Minimum Quantity 1175)
- Item #: ENERGIZER-L92VP-BULK-MN
- Brand: Energizer
Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA (L92)
Long Lasting AAA Batteries
Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA are high quality lithium batteries that outlast competing batteries. Compared to alkaline batteries, Ultimate Lithium last up to 8 Times Longer, keeping the everyday devices you need ready to go. They also last longer in storage, with an impressive 20 Year Shelf Life that makes them great for long term storage, casual replacement or emergency use. Ultimate Lithium AAA have a leak resistant design, lower weight than alkaline cells and superior performance in all temperature conditions. If you're looking for the very best AAA, you've just found it.
An Upgrade From Alkaline
If you're in need of replacing batteries around the house, now is the time to switch to Ultimate Lithium. They last longer in storage and while in use, need to be replaced less often and therefore save you time and money. AAA batteries are used in a ton of every day items such as remote controls, cordless mice and keyboards, flashlights and more - all items that can stand to benefit from the enhanced lifespan of Ultimate Lithium. For the highest quality, most reliable battery available - turn to Energizer Ultimate Lithium.
Cross-Reference: L92, L92-BP2, L92BP-2 Energizer L92, L92-BP2, L92BP-2, L92VP, L92-VP, L92BP-4
Features and Specifications:
- Lasts up to 8 x longer than alkaline cells
- Size: AAA
- Dimensions: Diameter 10.5 mm (0.4") x Height 44 mm (1.7")
- Voltage: 1.5V (1.72V initial peak)
- Capacity: 1250mAh Ultra High Capacity; twice run-time compares to normal AA Alkaline battery
- Max discharge: 1.0A continuous, 1.5A pulse (2sec on / 8 sec off)
- Weight: 0.3 oz or 7.8grams, 25% less than Alkaline AAA
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Perform in extreme temperatures from -40°F to 140°F
- Long Shelf Life: 20 years.
Energizer L92 batteries are now officially certified as being intrinsically safe! You can check out more information here.
WARNING: Non-rechargeable battery; do not attempt to charge. This battery contains lithium, a flammable metal. Do not throw the battery into water or cut the battery open. Do not mix batteries of different chemistries or old and new batteries. Not compatible with devices that cannot handle 1.7V. These batteries cannot be returned once the original package is opened.
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||1250|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Button Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||20 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||1.752" (L) x 0.413" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||Singapore|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||24A, 24D, 24LF, 3AAA, 824, AAA, AL-AAA, AM4, E92, EN92, FR03, K3A, L92, LR03, LR03XWA, MN2400, MX2400, PC2400, R03, Triple A, UM4|
The first two categories get Lithium Iron cells, either L92 AAA's or L91 AA's. the last category gets 2nd generation (low self-discharge) NiMH cells. For the first group the just-in-case, time-of-need devices relax for a decade and more, all the while ready to do their job - proven! For the second group, low discharge devices like the Fenix E01 AAA light lasts for thousands of 30 second uses, an at-full-performance service life of many years before the cell is depleted - proven! For the third group, high discharge devices, the service and cycle life of a 1200mAH AAA or 2500 mAH NiMH gives better service than the best Alkaline and saves the cost of hundreds of primary cells - proven (with good quality NiMH cells)! No more ruined devices, no more disappointments at time-of-need, much better use of funds.
Energizer Ultimate has been the brand of choice from its early development... in fact, I have AA devices still serving infrequent use with some of the earliest Lithium Iron cells Energizer made, 1989-1990 vintage, still providing max voltage and service power. The AAA's followed in the early 2000's, and I've been using these ever since then. Recently I've purchased the Powerizer brand offered by Battery Junction for evaluation. Until that is a proven alternative, the Energizer Ultimates are my go-to primary AA and AAA cells.
- 10 to 20 year storage/standby life
- Flat power curve with ample capacity (1200mAH AAA, 3000mAH AA)
- Full-performance service life a superior to NiMH and Alkaline cells
- Excellent service life and safe (leakproof) for infrequent-use EDC and seldom-used or time-of-need devices
- Good long-term value for infrequent-use EDC and seldom-used devices considering elimination of the risk of cell leakage damage as well as minimal self-discharge during years of service
- Initial cost of Lithium Iron cells is as much as 6X that of Alkaline, but this comparison/conclusion is only valid in short-term, high-drain applications where use of an NiMH cell would be a better and economical choice.
The secret is Battery Junction--good price and better service.
- $1.00(251 Reviews)As Low As: $1.05 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $39.50(60 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(59 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(48 Reviews)Free Shipping!
Panasonic Eneloop BK-4MCCA-8BA AAA 800mAh 1.2V Low Self Discharge Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Button Top Batteries - 8 Pack Retail Card$17.50(34 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!