Fenix ALW-01 Flashlight Wrist Clip
- Compact docking plate is about the size of a watch, measuring just 2.09" by 1.77"
- Elastic loop strap is adjustable to the user's wrist size with a range of 5.51in to 7.87in
- Push and rotate the light-docking plate for 360-degree illumination with rotational aiming
- Compatible with Fenix lights E12-V2, E16, E18R-V2, PD25, and PD25R
|Body Length||2.09" / 53.09mm|
|Body Width||1.77" / 44.96mm|
|Body Height||0.83" / 21.08mm|
|Adjustable Wrist Strap Range||5.51" – 7.87"/ 140mm – 200mm|
|Strap Length||9.06" / 230.12mm|
|Strap Width||1.57" / 39.88mm|
|Weight||0.88oz / 25g|
Hands-Free Wristlight Apparatus
The Fenix ALW-01 is a wrist clip that docks a flashlight for hands-free lighting with 360-degree rotational aim, made with durable PC, EVA, and nylon materials. Made especially to act as a holding bay for Fenix models including the E12-V2, Fenix E16, E18R-V2, and PD25R ultra-compact flashlights.
360° Rotational Aiming
Simply push down on the mounting plate to spin the light in a full circle on a horizontal axis along the wrist. This way, you can achieve any hands-free lighting orientation in moments by simply adjusting the wrist strap and mounting plate while manipulating wrist positioning. For most applications, all that is needed is to point the light toward the hand to keep constant light on your point of focus.
- Notable Features
- » Durable polycarbonate docking-plate with EVA foam shim connecting plate to ergonomic wear-and-tear resistant nylon wrist strap, weighing less in total than a standard 60W light bulb
- » Versatile use wherever you need light and your hands at once, whether mountaineering, dog walking, navigating overcast weather or dark nights, and conducting maintenance or work activities
- » Specially designed to grip ultra-compact flashlight barrels to allow for hands-free lighting, recommended for Fenix E12-V2, E16, E18R-V2, PD25, and PD25R models
Reviews and Q&A