Fenix CL30R USB Rechargeable Camping Lantern / Power Bank - Neutral White LED - 650 Lumens - Includes 3 x 18650s - Black or Gray
Fenix CL30R Camping Lantern
For Ultimate Campsite Light Illuminator!
Brilliantly bright and remarkably versatile, the Fenix CL30R Camping Lantern is the perfect light source for any campsite, small or large. Powered by a trio of 18650 batteries (included), this impressive lantern provides 650 Lumens of 360° illumination that can reach up to 35 meters away - more than enough distance to blanket any campsite with sufficient light. In addition to its brightest output, the CL30R also features four dimmer brightness settings ranging from 350 Lumens down to 10 Lumens to better fit the needs of your campsite, as well as a special Flashing Mode for signaling. While it is recommended to use all three 18650 batteries, this flexible lantern is able to run on just 2 or even a single 18650 battery when you're in a pinch and don't have access to all 3.
Multi-functional and user-friendly, the CL30R is intelligently designed for you to get the most out of it as a camping utility. The CL30R is operated using a single easy-to-use pushbutton switch located on the body and features a universal tripod socket on its bottom as well as a handy hanging loop on its lid to add a number of hands-free lighting options to better fit the needs of your campsite. The light is also internally rechargeable via its Micro-USB port so its easy to prepare for your next trip, and features a 4-LED power indicator on its lid so you can monitor how much charge you have left for the trip. Being a light source isn't the lantern's only function, as it also doubles as a portable power bank, complete with a USB output for you to charge your devices when you need them most. Overall, the Fenix CL30R Camping Lantern is a highly capable camping light and utility perfect for any outdoor enthusiast!
- Provides 360° of brilliant illumination to light up any campsite
- Cold-weather resistant for use in any environment
- Capable of running on 2 or 1 18650 batteries when 3 are not available
- Internally rechargeable via Micro-USB port
- Doubles as a power bank with USB output for charging your devices
- LED power indicator located on the top of the lantern
- Built-in protection circuit prevents overcharging and over-discharging
- Tripod socket on bottom for easy attachment, more hands-free lighting options
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 3 x 18650 3.6V 2600mAh Li-Ion Button-Top Batteries
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- Power Source: 3 x 18650 (Included)(Preferable), 2 x 18650, 1 x 18650
- Lantern can only be charged internally or serve as a power bank when equipped with button-top batteries
- IPX Rating: IPX-7 (Watertight, submersible under 1 meter of water for up to 30 min.)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Brightness Outputs (Using 3 x 2600mAh 18650s)(Included):
- Turbo - 650 Lumens - 4 Hours 30 Min.
- High - 350 Lumens - 9 Hours
- Medium - 100 Lumens - 38 Hours
- Low - 50 Lumens - 70 Hours
- Eco - 10 Lumens - 300 Hours
- Flashing - 100 Lumens - 70 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 3 x 3500mAh 18650s)(NOT Included):
- Turbo - 650 Lumens - 6 Hours
- High - 350 Lumens - 12 Hours
- Medium - 100 Lumens - 51 Hours
- Low - 50 Lumens - 93 Hours
- Eco - 10 Lumens - 400 Hours
- Flashing - 100 Lumens 93 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 35 meters
- Height - 5.4" (136 mm)
- Diameter - 3.7" (93 mm)
- Weight: 14.5 oz. (412 g) (excluding batteries)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Flashing|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 18650, 3 x 18650|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Power Bank, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable|
|Throw Distance (Max):||35m|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Fenix Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||3.7" (L) x 3.7" (W) x 5.4" (H)3.7" (Diameter)3.7" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
The lantern is well built, solid and fairly heavy...with or without batteries. The switch is easy enough to use, one button is a no-brainer. Though it may not be the most efficient. I really love the setup of the LED's, vertical alignment with the light radiating from 360 degrees around. The diffuser, or frosted globe if you will, prevents the lantern from becoming too bright...thought at its brightest it's still slightly blinding for a moment. The lantern has a hanging clip that's metal, attached to the top. This might come in handy some day. Plastic is used for the majority of the lantern, with the battery compartment screw-down cover being metal.
The light output is really bright on high, plenty to use in place of a regular fuel type lantern. The other four settings are pretty standard, but a slightly decreased low setting would be a nice addition. I think it's currently 10 lumens. I have a CL25R also, and this will provide the low setting I need sometimes. If I haven't mentioned how bright this thing is on high, let me say it again...it's really bright! The highest setting may actually be a little too bright for most applications, so the next to highest setting is also really bright and will likely get the most use by me. It will also save some battery juice.
I like having the built in charging function, just plug in the USB cable and let it charge. The charge times are not quick if you use a regular 5 volt outlet, so I always recharge using my Fenix charger.
I will be using this extensively later this summer on fishing trips in the Cascades. It will be a great addition knowing I won't have to bring the big, bulky Coleman. The Coleman has been a workhorse though, and I don't have much negative to say about it. It does whistle pretty loudly though, if the wind is right and the lantern is on high. The Fenix will be a much better setup for me, and the size is amazingly compact.
I highly recommend the Fenix CL30R, and the Battery Junction is a great place to purchase it.
VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT LANTERN,,,,,STURDY AND WITH MANY LIGHT LEVELS WITH A LONG LONG RUN TIME.
DEFINITELY NEEDED FOR AN EMERGENCY KIT, CAR AND HOME. I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT I BOUGHT A 2ND ONE!
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY HOME. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS 100 PERCENT!
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(275 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $62.00(9 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(50 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(35 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!