Fenix HL15 Lightweight Headlamp - CREE XP-G2 R5 Neutral White LED and Nichia Red LED - 200 Lumens - Uses 2 x AAAs - Black, Blue or Purple
Lightweight Running LED Headlamp
Get on your feet and get running with the Fenix H15, a high powered yet lightweight LED headlamp designed specifically for athletes. This portable powerhouse uses the cutting edge power of a CREE XP-G2 R5 LED to produce an ultra bright 200 Lumens of light. Additional red LEDs can be used to alert others on the road such as cars, bikers or other runners. The hands free lighting system leaves you free to enjoy whatever activity you choose, be it running, biking or hiking!
Designed For Athletes
Are you the outdoors type? Love to get out there and feel the wind on your face, day or night? The Fenix HL15 was made for you. This high utility headlamp features high power lighting for late night runs and multiple ways to keep you safe on the road. The sweat blocking head strap is also reflective, alerting oncoming vehicles to your position. Also the low intensity red LEDs are distinct in the dark, making your presence and position known for maximum safety.
Everything You Need In a Headlamp
We're not kidding, the Fenix HLL15 is the total package. Not only is it ultra bright and comfortable, but it is long lasting and durable too. Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, it can take more than its fair share of abuse from everyday use. Lightweight design and an easy to access power source (two AAA sized batteries) encourage everyday use. What are you waiting for? Get out there and hit the road!Features:
- Digitally regulated output - constant brightness
- 60-degree tilt mechanism to adjust beam
- Two independent switches - can be used simultaneously
- Reverse polarity protection
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Dedicated reflective sweat-blocking headband
- Intelligent overheat protection
- Red light for night vision
- AAA battery x 2
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- LED: CREE XP-G2 R5
- Output / Runtime:
- Turbo: 200 Lumens / 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- High: 70 Lumens / 4 Hours
- Medium: 30 Lumens / 12 Hours 30 Minutes
- Low: 4 Lumens / 37 Hours
- Economy: 0.2 Lumens / 75 Hours
- Maximum Beam Distance: 50 Meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 500cd
- Impact Resistance: 3.2 Feet
- Waterproof: IP67
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.6 x 1.4 Inches
- Runs on 2 x AAA (included)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels|
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x AAA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Spare O-ring(s), Strap|
|Throw Distance (Max):||50m|
|LED:||CREE XP-G2 R5|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Fenix 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||2.5" (L) x 1.6" (W) x 1.4" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Best used when you need relatively close (8 feet or less for level 2 brightness) and large area coverage. Like the ability
to choose 4 light brightness levels. Haven't had the headlamp too long so still investigating its
capabilities but clearly the light spread marks it differently compared to my other 4 headlamps.
Some of the older headlamps that I use to own would produce search light like beams which is
fine if you are hiking or walking on a unlit trail or path but not particularly good like in a tent.
Too bad there isn't a universal light projection graph (both vertical and horizontal) that would help
buyers decide which lamp would best fit their needs. This headlamp is a keeper for me.
- $1.10(240 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(45 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!