Fenix HM61R Headlamp
Don't choose between a headlamp or flashlight
The Fenix HM61R features a flexible design, allowing you to quickly transform your EDC light to a headlamp without intricate and bulky mounting gear. The headband accessory is comfortable and folds/rolls up to store in your pocket. A magnetic base allows you to stick your HM61R on a car hood or metal structure for hands-free illumination.
8 Modes | Red and white LED outputs
With eight total brightness modes, the HM61R is truly a light for any situation. Choose between 5 white beams ranging from 1200 to 5 lumens, or swap over to the red LED to preserve your night vision and prolong your runtime to a whopping 400 hours! Keep track of your runtime with the LED battery indicator.
Perfect for outdoor adventures and the worksite
The perfect storm is no match for this light, which boasts -35°C to 45° operating temperature to withstand the harshest climates. The tough A6061-T6 aluminum body is rated to survive impacts upwards of 2m, and its IP68 waterproof rating protects the HM61R from water submersion and splashing.
- ✓ Dual flashlight and headlamp design; versatile for any situation
- ✓ White and red LEDs offer 8 lighting outputs including 1200LM turbo
- ✓ Magnetic tailcap allows user to position light for remote illumination
- ✓ Magnetic charging port; switch LED indicator for battery monitoring
- ✓ Included 18650 battery charges in roughly 4 hours from 0 – 100%
- ✓ Accessories: Fenix ARB-L18-3500 18650 battery, magnetic charging cable, hollow headband / hollow top headband, headlamp mount, and spare o-ring