Fenix PD32 (2016) Portable High Intensity Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI LED - 900 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
Fenix PD32 LED Flashlight - 2016 Edition
Enhancement Across the Board
The newest edition to the PD Series, the 2016 Edition of the Fenix PD32 LED Flashlight, or PD32-G3, is a large step up from its predecessors. Sporting a more powerful CREE XP-L HI LED, the 2016 Edition PD32 is able to generate an astounding 900 Lumens of illumination, over 500 more Lumens than its predecessor, and can shine up to 240 meters away, which is nearly 100 meters further than the previous edition! Able to run on either a single 18650 rechargeable battery or a pair of CR123A batteries, the flashlight also features four lower constant brightness settings ranging from 400 Lumens down to just 5 Lumens, as well as a pair of tactical settings including a Strobe Mode for disorienting a target and a S.O.S. Mode for signaling for help. When the PD32-G3's charge is getting low, the flashlight's Low Voltage Indicator will activate, flashing the LED three times every 5 minutes to warn the user of its diminishing charge. Like its predecessor, the PD32-G3 is operated using a pair of tactical switches, including a tail switch to momentarily or fully activate the flashlight and a side switch to cycle through the different outputs, both constant brightness and tactical. However, unlike its previous models, the PD32-G3's tail switch is recessed to allow for tail-stand capability so the light can be used hands-free as a candle to illuminate a large space indoors. The PD32-G3 is even compatible with the AER-01 and AER-02 remote tactical switches for improved tactical performance. Needless to say, the newest edition of the PD32 makes a substantial jump in performance.
Protection Inside and Out
While the PD32's improved performance may take center stage in this new edition, the flashlight wouldn't be nearly impressive without its external durability and its internal functionality. Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, the flashlight's body comes with a hard-anodized finish and uses an anti-roll and anti-slip design, giving it a formidable ruggedness and a comfortable grip. The PD32-G3's LED is protected by a toughened ultra-clear glass lens complete with an anti-reflective coating for improved throw. The flashlight's sturdy exterior gives it impressive impact resistance, up to 1 meter, as well as superior water resistance, able to be submerged two meters underwater without damage. Inside its resilient body, the PD32-G3 digitally regulates its outputs to better maintain constant brightness and even features an intelligent memory circuit that remembers the last used brightness output. The light comes with over-heat protection that helps avoid damage caused by high temperatures from overuse, as well as reverse polarity protection to prevent damage to both the flashlight and the battery caused from improperly installed batteries. The PD32-G3 is more than a step up from its previous model and is a must-have for any tactical flashlight enthusiast!
- Body crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with a hard-anodized finish for improved durability
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design with tail-stand capability for optimal in-hand and hands-free usage
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating provides LED with significant protection
- Unique Dual Switch design for optimal tactical use
- Tactical Tail Switch
- Lightly press and hold for momentary activation
- Fully press for full activation
- Stainless Steel Side Switch
- Click to switch between brightness outputs
- Click and hold for 0.5 seconds to activate Strobe mode, then simply click to switch between Strobe and S.O.S. Mode
- Tactical Tail Switch
- Low Voltage Indicator will cause the LED to flash three times every five minutes to indicate low battery
- Over-heat protection prevents damage caused by overuse
- Reverse Polarity Protection prevents damage to both the flashlight and battery caused by improperly installed batteries
- Compatible with AER-01 and AER-02 remote tactical switch for greater tactical performance
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Spare Rubber Boot Switch
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 Rechargeable Battery OR 2 x CR123A Batteries
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 900 Lumens - 1 Hour 55 Min.
- High - 400 Lumens - 4 Hours
- Medium - 150 Lumens - 10 Hours 25 Min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 37 Hours 5 Min.
- Ultralow - 5 Lumens - 260 Hours
- Strobe Mode: 900 Lumens - N/A
- S.O.S. Mode: 50 Lumens - N/A
- Peak Beam Distance: 240 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 14400 cd
- Length - 5.1"
- Head Diameter - 0.94"
- Body Diameter - 0.89"
- Weight: 2.72 oz.
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), Spare Tailcap Boot|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Tactical|
|Throw Distance (Max):||240m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI|
|Switch Location:||Tail and Side Switches|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Fenix 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.1" (L) x 0.94" (Head Diameter)0.89" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- $1.10(235 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(40 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(56 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!