Fenix PD35 V2.0 EDC Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI V3 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 (Button Top Only) or 2 x CR123A Batteries - Black or Digital Camo
- Item #: FENIX-PD35-V2-OPT
- Brand: Fenix
Fenix PD35 V2 Flashlight
Better Performance, Better Design
The Fenix PD35 V2 EDC flashlight has been updated with new features, better outputs, longer throws, and improved run times. When compared with the 2014 version, this handheld LED light is new and improved, catering to the ever-growing demands of flashlight collectors, users, and enthusiasts. As with most upgrades, the Fenix PD35 V2 offers a brighter Turbo output and beam throw, increasing performance from 960 to 1000 lumens and from 208 to 250 meters. The maximum runtime has also increased dramatically, improving from an already impressive 150 hours to an unbeatable 430 hours. That's just under 18 days! This everyday carry features the same core design, including its compact size and overall configuration.
What really sets the new Fenix PD35 V2 flashlight apart is the built-in battery status indicator. The engineers at Fenix have transformed the silicone side switch of the 2014 model into a more user-friendly metal button that is more durable and also features a nicer texture. On top of the aesthetic improvements, the metal side switch now also doubles as a battery level indicator. Every time you activate the light, the switch will notify you of your battery's power level for three seconds. For example, a green glow indicates a full battery, while a flashing red will indicate that your power source is in critical condition. Please note that this status indicator only works with a 18650 Li-ion battery. For best results, we recommend using a 18650 as your primary battery source and only relying on CR123As as backup.
Dual Switch Operation
The Fenix PD35 V2 EDC flashlight features a dual switch design for effortless setup. Unlike with other handheld LED lights, the PD35 V2 everyday carry is simple to use and does not require multiple taps to reach your desired output. To access the momentary-on output, simply tap the tactical tail switch. This is a great feature for law enforcement professionals, and for other tactical users who use a momentary-on output as a form of communication. If you would like to activate the constant-on mode, simply press the tail switch fully. Once on, the metal side switch is used to cycle through the five different outputs. For instant access to Strobe, all you need to do is press and hold the side switch. The PD35 EDC flashlight has always been a great light and one that Fenix has continued to improve over the years. This V2 version does not disappoint as it has kept the same great design and functionality of the original, but has incorporated new features to improve usability. Upgrade your Fenix PD35 flashlight today!Features:
- Automatic battery level update upon activation keeps you informed (only works with 18650):
- Constant green = full
- Flashing green = sufficient
- Constant red = poor power level
- Flashing red = critical
- Digitally-regulated outputs maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from improper battery insertion.
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design prevents movements while on a table.
- Tail switch with momentary-on output allows for tactical use.
- Metal side switch lets users easily cycle through different outputs.
- Durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance 6061 aluminum is long-lasting.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish prevents scratches.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Colors: Black or Digital Camo
- Camouflage pattern specifically designed for tactical concealment
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 2 x Spare O-ring
- 1 x Spare Rubber Switch Boot
- 1 x Pocket clip
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3, lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Power Source: 1 x Button Top 18650 OR 2 x CR123A
- Beam Distance:
- Turbo - 250 meters (820.21 ft.)
- High - 157 meters (515.09 ft.)
- Medium - 103 meters (337.93 ft.)
- Low - 60 meters (196.85 ft.)
- Eco - 13 meters (42.65 ft.)
- Beam Intensity:
- Turbo - 15600 cd
- High - 6150 cd
- Medium - 2650 cd
- Low - 900 cd
- Eco - 42 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- Turbo - 1000 lumens - 2 hours 50 minutes
- High - 350 lumens - 5 hours 10 minutes
- Medium - 150 lumens - 12 hours 25 minutes
- Low - 50 lumens - 29 hours 30 minutes
- Eco - 3 lumens - 430 hours
- Strobe - 1000 lumens
- IP Rating: IP68, submersible up to 1.5 meters
- Impact Resistance: 1 meters (3.281 ft.)
- Length - 5.433" (138 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1" (25.4 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.906" (23 mm)
- Weight: 3.10 oz. (88 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Momentary, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s), Spare Switch|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||250m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI V3|
|Switch Location:||Tail and Side Switches|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Fenix 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.433" (L) x 1" (Head Diameter)0.906" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Couldn't ask for anything more.
- $1.45(134 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(32 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(54 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!