Fenix TK09 (2016) Tactical Flashlight - CREE XP-L HI LED - 900 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123As
Fenix TK09 2016 Edition Flashlight
Now Available in a Brand-new Edition for the New Year
The TK09 XPL is now available from Fenix in a brand-new edition for the new year, 2016. While it has kept the classic features of other Fenix TK flashlights, this time, it takes those classic features, and improves on them for a more satisfying and a more rewarding user experience. The lumen output rates on the TK09 are: 900 lumens on High; 450 lumens on Medium; and 50 lumens on Low. There is a strobe mode on this flashlight, the output rate of which is 900 lumens. The run times on the TK09 are the following: 1h 25 min. for High (after five minutes, drops down to Medium mode to prevent overheating); 4h 55 min. for Medium; and 37h for Low. The beam/throw distance for all modes is 310m, and the Candela rate/Peak beam intensity for all modes is 24,000cd. The impact resistance of the TK09 is 1m, so you can drop it and you can feel assured that it won't be damaged, and it is also IPX-8 rated, so it will function even when heavily doused with water (up to 2m).
Be Quick and Effective in any and all Tactical Situations
The TK09 has as its light source a CREE XP-L HI LED bulb that will power the flashlight for 50,000h. Speaking of power, the battery source for the TK09 is either two CR123A lithium primary cells, or a single 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion (li-ion) cell. The tailcap is a push-button style that is meant for quickness and effectiveness in tactical situations. There won't be any flickering or weak beams with this flashlight, as its lumen output is digitally adjusted. Another safety feature on the Fenix TK09 is its reverse polarity protection, which will sustain the structural integrity of both the battery and of the flashlight itself. The TK09's overall construction consists of solid, high-quality Type III hard-anodized, non-abrasion, aircraft-grade aluminum casing. The lens is built of extremely clear, hardened glass that contains a non-reflective finish. There is a further form of protection on this Fenix flashlight, that of over-heating protection, as this flashlight, with its 900 lumens, could potentially get very hot. The warranty on the Fenix TK09 is Fenix's five-year warranty. There are some nice little accessories included with this flashlight, like a holster, one spare O-ring, an extra rubber boot switch, and a lanyard.Features:
- Now available in brand-new edition for new year, 2016: improved for a more satisfying and rewarding user experience
- Lumen outputs:
- High: 900 lumens (turns down to Medium after 5 min.)
- Medium: 450 lumens
- Low: 50 lumens
- Strobe: 900 lumens
- Run times:
- High: 1h 25 min.(turns down to Medium after 5 min.)
- Medium: 4h 55 min.
- Low: 37h
- Beam/throw distance for all modes is 310m
- Candela rate/Peak beam intensity for all modes is 24,000cd
- Impact resistance is 1m, won't be damaged even after being dropped
- IPX-8 rated, will function even when heavily doused with water (up to 2m)
- Light source is CREE XP-L HI LED bulb, will power flashlight for 50,000h
- Battery source is either two CR123A lithium primary cells, or single 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion (li-ion) cell
- Tailcap is push-button style, meant for quickness and effectiveness in tactical situations
- There is a strobe mode on this flashlight, output rate is 900 lumens
- Lumen output is digitally adjusted
- Has reverse polarity protection
- Construction consists of solid, high-quality Type III hard-anodized, non-abrasion aircraft-grade aluminum casing
- Lens built of extremely clear, hardened glass, contains non-reflective finish
- Has over-heating protection
- Warranty is Fenix's five-year warranty
- Nice little accessories included with flashlight, like holster, one spare O-ring, extra rubber boot switch, and lanyard
- Light source: CREE XP-L HI LED
- Battery source: Two CR123A lithium primary cells or one 18650 lithium-ion (li-ion) rechargeable battery
- Material: Hard-anodized, non-abrasion, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lens: Extremely clear, hardened glass, contains non-reflective finish
- Strobe mode: Yes
- IPX rating: 8
- Impact resistance: 1m
- Candela rate/Peak beam intensity: 24,000cd
- Beam/throw distance: 310m
- Warranty: Fenix five-year warranty
- Included accessories: Holster; spare O-ring; extra rubber boot switch; lanyard
- Length: 5.12 in./130mm
- Body diameter: 1 in./25.4mm
- Head/bezel diameter: 1.39 in./34mm
- Weight (without battery): 3.70 oz./105g
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s), Spare Tailcap Boot|
|Flashlight Usage:||Emergency Supplies, Every Day Carry, Tactical, Worklights|
|Throw Distance (Max):||310m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HI|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Fenix 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.12" (L) x 1.39" (Head Diameter)1" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Pro: Tactical Flashlight is a great light with tight spot even at a distance, short and compact, easily
switches between high, medium, low & disorientating strobe by pushing the tail cap button.
Con: Flashlight body does get very worm after about 8-10 minutes of continuous use, sometime
after 10 minutes it gets too hot to hold.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(265 Reviews)As Low As: $1,260.00 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(20 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(46 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(27 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!