Fenix TK35UE 2018 Ultimate Edition Multi-Functional Flashlight - CREE XHP70 LED - 3200 Lumens - Uses 2 x 18650
Fenix TK35UE 2018 Ultimate Edition Multi-Functional Flashlight
The New and Improved Ultimate Flashlight
The Fenix TK35UE 2018 Ultimate Edition Multi-Functional Flashlight is the newest and innovative flashlight in the Fenix TK flashlight product line. Running on two 18650 Lithium Ion batteries this flashlight can produce a maximum 3200 lumens - which is 1200 more lumens than the 2015 Ultimate Edition. The batteries are charged externally inside the included battery holder via a Micro-USB cord. The instant Strobe access and durable body construction make this light perfect for most Tactical users. However, the Outdoor light mode and ergonomically comfortable body design meet the needs of the majority of hikers and other outdoor users. All of these features make the Fenix TK35 UE Ultimate Edition flashlight extremely multi-functional and great for multiple types of people.
The Fenix TK35UE 2018 Flashlight features an innovative toggle switch that is designed to rotate easily between modes with an easy to press activation button.The rotational toggle offers three modes: Tactical, Outdoor, and Lockout. The tactical mode offers an Instant Strobe or Turbo outputs, whereas, the Outdoor mode Includes access to 5 different light outputs as well as Stobe and SOS. Included with the Fenix TK35UE 2018 light is a spare O-ring, lanyard, holster, and charging cable.
- Constructed of a premium high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum with an HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toggle Activation switches from Tactical, Outdoor, and Lockout modes
- Micro-USB Rechargeable Battery holder allows for external battery charging
- Reverse polarity protection prevents shortages if the batteries are inserted incorrectly
- Anti-reflective coated glass lens
- LED: CREE XHP70
- Power Source: 2 x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (can take 4 x Non-Rechargeable CR123As in an emergency)
- Peak Beam Distance: 300 meters (984.25 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 22,500 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Outdoor Mode):
- Turbo 3200 Lumens - 1.50 Hours
- High 1000 Lumens - 3.66 Hours
- Medium 350 Lumens - 10.83 Hours
- Low 100 Lumens - 38.66 Hours
- Eco 20 Lumens - 152 Hours
- Strobe 3200 Lumens
- SOS 100 Lumens
- Brightness Outputs (Tactical Mode):
- Turbo 2000 Lumens - 2 Hours
- Strobe 3200 Lumens
- SOS 100 Lumens
- IPX Rating: IP68
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 6.47" (164.50 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.88" (48.00 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.51" (13.00 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Batteries): 10.08 oz. (286 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x 18650, 4 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable|
|Throw Distance (Max):||300m|
|Switch Location:||Dual Tailcap|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Fenix 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.47" (L) x 1.88" (Head Diameter)0.51" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I would happily use this flashlight for tracking as it washes the light evenly rather than flood and spot like the standard TL35. I have a variety of other flashlights that "spot" better than this TK35 UE but, if you are after a yellower color with even intensity edge to edge then this is a good model!
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(267 Reviews)As Low As: $1,140.00 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(24 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(49 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(27 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!