Princeton Tec Pulsar II Keychain Light - White, Red, Blue or Green LED - 10 Lumens - Includes 2 x CR2016s - Transparent Black
Princeton Tec Pulsar II LED Keylight
Temporary or Steady Illumination
The Princeton Tec Pulsar II LED Keylight is the perfect addition to anyone's key ring. Delivering 10 Lumens of brilliant brightness that can throw further than 30 feet, this compact illuminator is able to be turned on temporarily by lightly squeezing its body, or can be left on by slipping its convenient side switch. Powered by a pair of 2016 Lithium coin cells (included), this nifty little light will provide you with up to 12 hours of emergency lighting that you can keep always at hand. The lightweight keylight is even water resistant, allowing you to safely use it even in inclement weather.
Numerous Color Options
The Pulsar II comes with a wide range of colorful, customizable features. The light's body is available in 5 different translucent color options to better match the user's tastes. The keylight's LED even has a colorful array of options, available with either a White, Red, Blue, or Green emitting LED to fit a variety of lighting needs and preferences. Bright, long-lasting and customizable, the Pulsar II is a superb tool to keep with you on the go.
Features & Specifications:
- Provides temporary illumination by squeezing body and constant illumination by flicking the body switch
- Key Ring allows for easy attachment to keys, gear, etc.
- Transparent plastic body available in Black (Neon Yellow, Blue, Red and Clear No Longer Available)
- Four different LED color options: White (Red, Blue, and Green No Longer Available)
- Made in the USA
- USA Lifetime Warranty (International 10 Year Warranty)
- Includes 2 x 2016 Lithium Coin Cells to power light
- Light Source: 1 x Ultrabright LED (White, Red, Blue, or Green)
- Power Source: 2 x 2016 Lithium Coin Cells (Included)
- Brightness Output / Throw Distance / Runtime: 10 Lumens / 9.8 Meters / 12 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-4 (Protected against splashing water from all directions)
- Weight: 0.24 oz. (7 g)
Reviews and Q&A