Princeton Tec Axis Rechargeable LED Headlamp - 450 Lumens - 1 x Maxbright and 2 x Red LED - Uses Built-In Li-ion Battery Pack
- Dimming function to adjust brightness in all modes
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery for up to 15 hours of use
- 8 different lighting modes, including red high and red low outputs
- Dual beam functionality with 35 meters of throw
|Activity||Backpacking, Outdoors, Travel, Running|
|LEDs||1 Maxbright LED with Spot, 1 Maxbright LED with Flood, 2 Red Ultrabright LEDs|
Princeton Tec Axis Rechargeable LED Headlamp
New and Intuitive
The Princeton Tec Axis Rechargeable LED Headlamp features a newly ambidextrous and glove-friendly interface to round out its impressive functionality. Dual flood and spot lighting modes let the Axis perform well for long and short range needs. A side-mounted button switches between 4 different beam settings to adapt the Axis to camping, hunting, hiking, and even household tasks.
No Batteries Necessary
A micro-USB rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 15 hours of use on a single charge while regulated circuitry provides the Axis with a consistent output. And when it's time for use, the battery power meter will indicate the current charge so you can stay on top of its runtime.
Using the side dial allows the Axis to dim, a feature which can be used in all 8 of its lighting modes. Dial down for tasks that are up close or to preserve night vision, and dial up for trail running or navigating a small campsite.
|Dual Beam High||Dual Low||Spot High||Spot Low||Flood High||Flood Low||Red High||Red Low|
- Notable Features
- » Eight brightness modes ranging from 450 to 1 lumen(s) and beacon function
- » 35ft of dual beam long-range throw for hiking and camping
- » IPX4 dust/water proofing and Princeton Tec 5 year warranty
- » Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery lasting 15 hours
Reviews and Q&A