Princeton Tec SNAP Solo RGB LED Headlamp - 300 Lumens - 1 x Maxbright, Red, Blue and Green LED - Uses 3 x AAA
- Detachable magnetic head creates steady lighting options
- 6 different lighting modes including RGB color outputs
- 1 Maxbright LED with 300 lumen output and 3x RGB Ultrabright LEDs
|Activity||Backpacking, Outdoors, Travel, Running|
|LEDs||1 Maxbright LED, 1 Red Ultrabright LED, 1 Blue Ultrabright LED, 1 Green Ultrabright LED|
Princeton Tec SNAP Solo RGB LED Headlamp
The Princeton Tec SNAP Solo RGB LED Headlamp is the ultimate multi-use headlamp with its unique detachable design and RGB capabilities. Remove the magnetic head unit to use it as a handheld flashlight or attach it to any magnetic surface for stationary lighting. Hiking and camping remain useful applications for the SNAP solo RGB, and in addition can be ideal in power outages, lighting up workspaces, and seeing into tight spaces.
This headlamp utilizes a red, green, and blue Ultrabright LED for up to 4 meters of throw. These settings are useful for signaling and preserving night vision while camping.
|Spot High||Spot Low||Spot Flash Beam||Red High||Green High||Blue High|
- Notable Features
- » Six brightness modes including RGB outputs ranging from 300 to 5 lumens
- » 50ft of long-range throw for hiking and camping
- » IPX4 dust/water proofing and Princeton Tec 5 year warranty
- » Detachable magnetic head for mounted or handheld light applications
Reviews and Q&A