Fenix TK20R V2.0 USB-C Rechargeable LED Flashlight - Luminus SFT70 - 3000 Lumens - Includes 1 x 21700
- New and improved upgrades to lumen output, throw, and tail switch
- Single handed access to all 5 outputs and instant access to strobe
- Hidden USB-C charging port provides dust and waterproof seal & makes recharging easy
- Powered by a single 21700 battery for long runtimes in the field
|Light Source||1 x Luminus SFT70 LED|
|Max Throw||1,558.4ft / 475m|
|Depth Rating||6.6ft / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.2ft / 1m|
|Length||6.02" / 152mm|
|Head Diameter||1.34" / 34mm|
|Body Diameter||1" / 25.4mm|
|Weight||7.2oz / 204g|
|Charge Time||3.5 Hours|
|In Body Switch|
|100 – 85%||Solid Green|
|85 – 50%||Flashing Green|
|50 – 25%||Solid Red|
|25 – 1%||Flashing Red|
|Each time the light is turned on, the indicator (unscrew the light head to see) will indicate the battery level and will last for 3 seconds.|
|Fenix TK20R V2|
|Fenix ARB-L21-5000 21700 Battery|
|USB-C Charging Cable|
| Spare O-Rings|
Fenix TK20R V2
Upgrade Your TK20R to the V2!
With a 200% increase in lumens, a 61% increase in throw, and a new dual tail switch, the Fenix TK20R V2 has everything a tactical light needs. The 3,000 lumen output and 475 meter throw make the TK20R V2 an excellent choice for searching, patrolling, or walking around your land at night. This upgrade in lumens and throw is thanks to a new 21700 power source plus Luminus SFT70 LED.
The dual tail switch makes it easy to access all 5 outputs plus strobe single-handedly on the TK20R V2. The main tactical switch accesses momentary or constant-ON with a tap or a press; the functional switch cycles through all modes with a single press and strobe by holding down.
Hidden USB-C Port
The concealed USB-C port on the TK20R V2 creates a dustproof and waterproof seal to protect the port from the elements. The built-in charge port makes it easy to charge the 21700 battery inside without ever having to take it out of the flashlight. While the light is charging, the battery level indicator lights up red while charging and green when finished. You'll always know when the TK20R V2 is ready to go.
The above specifications are from testing results while using the Fenix ARB-L21-5000. Other batteries may not achieve the same lumen outputs and results.
Turbo mode is measured in total runtime including output at reduced levels due to preventing overheating.
- Notable Features
- » Dual tactical tail switch provides instant single-handed access to all modes and strobe
- » 3000 lumen max output and 475m throw great for patrolling, searching, and self-defense
- » Powered by a single 21700 battery for max output and runtimes
- » Recharge via hidden USB-C charging port that provides a dustproof and waterproof seal
Reviews and Q&A