Klarus HM2 Motion Controlled LED Headlamp - CREE XPG-3 - 270 Lumens - Uses 3 x AAA
- Motion-sensor controls offer hands-free use for active mobility
- Spotlight, area, and red light modes available for multi-use functionality
- Runs on AAA Batteries, easy to keep in bulk for a longer runtime
- Fantastic for camping or hiking use
|Max Throw||265.75ft / 81m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|Length||2.62" / 66.5mm|
|Width||1.77" / 45mm|
|Height||1.46" / 37mm|
|Weight||1.46oz / 41.5g|
|Battery Size||3 x AAA|
|Included Model||Battery Case|
|Klarus HM2 Headlamp|
|Klarus HM2 Headband|
Klarus HM2 Motion Controlled LED Headlamp
The Klarus HM2 is specially designed to combine unique functionality and comfortable use. With motion-sensor technology, use the headlamp hands-free by pressing and holding any switch for 2 seconds. When motion sensor controls are activated, wave your hand to change brightness settings so you never have to stop running or working late. The light's 60-degree adjustment gives you an ideal visual range so you always know where you're going.
Distinct Light Versatility for Outdoor Applications
The HM2's White LED output offers 270 lumens of brightness for late-night hiking ventures. The Red LED output improves peripheral vision and produces light that reduces eye strain. Spot and area light modes allow for side lamp and SOS functionality, giving you optimal light output for a safer camping experience.
Simple Power, Significant Runtime
This headlamp runs on 3 x AAA alkaline batteries, which are easy to find and store. Never run out of light when plenty of AAA batteries are available to support your Klarus HM2. With the max 21 hours of extended runtime, your surroundings stay lit up for a long time.
- Notable Features
- » Distinct featherweight design reduces strain and is easy to pack
- » The elastic fabric can be easily adjusted to your needs, preventing aching or pain.
- » SOS whistle on headband helps in emergency situations
- » Features a multi-function hook for use as a night light or ceiling light
- » Battery case on the headlamp keeps AAA batteries snug and set in place
Reviews and Q&A